Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got an email from the Hut that they are getting more stock soon but this could also be false as we are all aware of how 50/50 this can pan out. Not holding my breath

Did they refund you for ratatouille?
Yes they did and it took 6 weeks to get it sorted, and 13 e-mails very frustrating. They said they dispatched it even though i never received a dispatch e-mail. I reckon it was never sent in all honesty. Have been cancelling all my pre-orders with these jokers, and have been sourcing steelbooks from elsewhere. I expect the same problem when age of ultron is released as i bought this with z-box also, and my order shows as dispatched, and not in the live order part of my account, exactly what happened with Ratatouille. Although Dredd is in the live order part of my account and i received a dispatch e-mail.

Many thanks, guys, for taking the time to post replies on when you ordered this from The Hut - it seems that orders made as soon as it became available there on or around the 3rd July are being processed first, which is of course perfectly reasonable.

My order of the 27th July must be near the back of the queue (though they didn't remove the listing until the 4th August, I believe) so there should be orders in the queue after mine . . .

Nevertheless, I'll consider myself very lucky if there is a copy left by the time they get to me :dunno:

If anybody has a late order like mine please post here to let us know if you have received dispatch confirmation yet.

Of course, Zavvi / The Hut have a 'get out of jail free' card as their contract with the buyer doesn't come into force until they confirm dispatch - if I understand it correctly - so they can 'Oversell' any item and we can't do anything about it :(

Of course, Zavvi / The Hut have a 'get out of jail free' card as their contract with the buyer doesn't come into force until they confirm dispatch - if I understand it correctly - so they can 'Oversell' any item and we can't do anything about it :(

I have copied this advice.

"Under the distance selling regulations, the goods must be delivered or the service carried out within the time period they have specified. If no time period is specified, then the statutory time limit is 30 days (unless you have agreed otherwise). If the supplier is unable to fulfil their obligations within 30 days, they must inform you before the end of the 30 day deadline. They may offer you an alternative date for delivery, but you are under no obligation to accept and are quite within your rights to ask for a full refund. "

So even if they take your money they can still turn round and say that they are unable to dispatch because of x reason. It seems fair enough in my opinion.

Hopefully someone will have delivery this weekend so we can see how it was packaged

I wont get my order delivered until Monday at the earliest with Tue/Wed/Thur next week more likely

I got my german digibook and like the artwork on the disc / front. Think I might just pop a lenticular on the back of it to cover the german text and call it a day until I see Nova's.