Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, did you not hear? Zavvi have changed their minds and are now offering the Dredd badge with the Star Wars steelbooks instead of this!!! Tough nuggies!! ;) :D
That a different Dredd Badge its the full size one that was in the Cop Zbox its huge

The Dredd Keychain is a small version of that badge
I suspect it been sent separate from the steelbook considering all who so far have received the dredd steelbook not got delivery of the keychain yet

Looks a lazy effort to me.:asshat: Practically the same image 4 times, plus the quality of the image on the back is shocking.....:meh::rolleyes:
Hand up hand down, in, out, shake it all about......:LOL::rofl::LOL:

Nova will be the one...:naughty::whistle::p

I just came on here to say the same thing, including the disc, that same dredd pic has been used 5 times:OMG: I must say, I'm pretty disappointed in this release.. the front looks wrong as the writing goes right down to the very edge of the steelbook and also it doesn't frame his head very well. I thought the keychain was inside the steelbook as it felt slightly heavier than usual plus something was banging around inside.. turns out it was the loose disc. The one positive thing was the fact that I ordered from the hut and they used the white box to package it in.
I think I wasted my money with this as the french tin is much better

Reactions: earthscope
Dispatch email received at 9.42 am from The Hut for the steelbook though no mention of the keychain in the package but that's not surprising as was posted earlier that the keychain will be sent separately.

Reactions: Blu-devil
Guys, did you not hear? Zavvi have changed their minds and are now offering the Dredd badge with the Star Wars steelbooks instead of this!!! Tough nuggies!! ;) :D

The Dredd badge is NOT available with the steelbook - badge RRP 19.99 - only available at the time of writing inside the 'Cops' ZBOX -
also priced @ GBP 19.99 - not available separately from Planet Replicas - now apparently tied in with the 'Star Wars' steelbooks.

BADGE with 'Star Wars' and ZBOX = 10.6 x 8 x 0.7 cm - 130 g

KEYCHAIN with this steelbook = 5.4 x 4 x 0.3 cm - weight ?

Fingers crossed we'll be sent the keychain soon and whoever received it first please be kind enough to post here.

I just came on here to say the same thing, including the disc, that same dredd pic has been used 5 times:OMG: I must say, I'm pretty disappointed in this release.. the front looks wrong as the writing goes right down to the very edge of the steelbook and also it doesn't frame his head very well. I thought the keychain was inside the steelbook as it felt slightly heavier than usual plus something was banging around inside.. turns out it was the loose disc. The one positive thing was the fact that I ordered from the hut and they used the white box to package it in.
I think I wasted my money with this as the french tin is much better
Yeah. Looks like they cropped the top and bottom off the OP picture for the final result.

This was never worth the asking price Zavvi were looking for it. The design is lazy (same pics over used) and the transfer on the disc is the worst. For what they are asking for this, I would nearly be able to cover the cost of the inevitably superior Nova one.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see this for €10 somewhere down the line as we all know Zavvis 'Sold Out' isn't really sold out!

That a different Dredd Badge its the full size one that was in the Cop Zbox its huge

The Dredd Keychain is a small version of that badge
I suspect it been sent separate from the steelbook considering all who so far have received the dredd steelbook not got delivery of the keychain yet

The Dredd badge is NOT available with the steelbook - badge RRP 19.99 - only available at the time of writing inside the 'Cops' ZBOX -
also priced @ GBP 19.99 - not available separately from Planet Replicas - now apparently tied in with the 'Star Wars' steelbooks.

BADGE with 'Star Wars' and ZBOX = 10.6 x 8 x 0.7 cm - 130 g

KEYCHAIN with this steelbook = 5.4 x 4 x 0.3 cm - weight ?

Fingers crossed we'll be sent the keychain soon and whoever received it first please be kind enough to post here.

Lighten up guys. I was joking :thumbs:

Reactions: paulboland