Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a great image and I see no good reason not to use it throughout.

If you want something different you'll have to go elsewhere and elsewhere is not necessarily better from what I can see regarding artwork.

JAPAN - better back and inside artwork but Japanese print on spine, front and inside (n)
MONDO - artwork is :meh: but price of around the equivalent of GBP19 on eBay is comparable to the Zavvi/Hut and the Mondo is a 2-disc affair.
NOVA MEDIA - no artwork, no price and no release date.

Three cheers for the Zavvi/Hut with the keychain :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Just wanted to add.
Not defending laziness of interior art repeating external art.
BUT
I think some people should stop being hypocrits. Vast majority of Mondo steelbooks recycle the artwork throughout the steelbook or have what can be called some sort of abstract non-art on the inside and people fall over themselves praising. Look at the art for true detective s1. It's the same front back and inside. Truly pathetic.
Well said mate.

Mondo projects laziness in the name of creativity.

Dredd and PL are good looking Mondos though.

Okay so I messaged the hut after my dispatch notice asking will the key chain be sent seperately and I just got this reply.
It's bonkers considering it was only dispatched today. Oh and some people won't like this response considering people are saying they have no key chain

"

Hello ....,

Thank you for getting in touch about your order ........

I can confirm that the key chain should be with the item itself, can you please confirm that this has been received?

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help."

When I ordered, there was no mention of a freebie. We were all confused as to why it was priced at £24.99, but we still ordered it anyway. I have only just learned of this keychain, but only because other people have been complaining that they haven't received theirs. I have just received my Dredd 3D SteelBook, but no keychain, and I don't understand how they could package something inside such a small box with the product

Well that's The Hut talking a load of nonsense then, nobody has received the key-chain :rolleyes:

I have also mentioned this in my reply and asked to actually find out what is happening in regards to the key chain as a rumour is surfacing that it will be sent seperately.
I can only wait for the reply and wait for my copy

Reactions: bigfub
When I ordered, there was no mention of a freebie. We were all confused as to why it was priced at £24.99, but we still ordered it anyway. I have only just learned of this keychain, but only because other people have been complaining that they haven't received theirs. I have just received my Dredd 3D SteelBook, but no keychain, and I don't understand how they could package something inside such a small box with the product

It was always on the listing and on huts listing when It surfaced

Complete balls up if you ask me , this could of been a whole lot better if framed correctly.
But what do you expect from EIV the vast majority of their titles are pi** poorly finished.
I wonder where the big box of keychains are Zavvi ..... you must have them stashed in your secret warehouse with the minions.

It was always on the listing and on huts listing when It surfaced
Yes it was. I've only ordered this from The Hut for the key chain. I already have the Japanese version which looks very similar. I wasn't going to order it from Zavvi at the price they wanted, but The Hut price made it a bit more tempting. This will be going straight back if we're not getting the key chain from The Hut.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
it has the same biscuit tin look that i expected coming from EIV.

and yes, the cropping is appalling. the subtitle is skimming the bottom of the steel, and dredds helmet is scraping the top. its bad.

When I ordered, there was no mention of a freebie.
What's the item description in your order confirmation email?

Mine (from The Hut) says: "Dredd 3D (Includes 2D Version) with Limited Edition Exclusive Numbered Keychain (2500 Only)-Blu-ray".

Interestingly enough, in the "Order Despatched" email the item description is "Dredd 3D (Includes 2D Version) - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray - Blu-ray" :D:wtf: