Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: June 26, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon JP
HMV JP
CD Japan
Price: ¥3,669 (Amazon) - ¥3,997 (HMV) - ¥4,700 (CD)
Notes: No 3D disc included, matte finish, region FREE

71Fsa90DpLL._AA1165_.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of pbtour4il:
dredd-jp-1.jpg

dredd-jp-2.jpg

dredd-jp-3.jpg

dredd-jp-4.jpg

dredd-jp-5.jpg

dredd-jp-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
40 squid glad I'm NORTH of the south then I wont be tempted :scat:.

Mind you knowing me I'd order a second copy :ohno: cos I whould not want my presious marked in any way even by the Judge himself :cool:.

I bet a BIG chunk is V.A.T then to the running, insurance, heath and safety poop like that in this daft country. Nowt for free in the U.K Someone has to tax us somewhere :angry:.

Did anyone go to London Comic Con at the weekend?? I was gona get my steelbook signed by Lena Headey but when i got there i realised i left it at home.. was gutted!

Reactions: Ashisarobot
Kool, she looked hot lol! I herd i rumor Karl Urban is going to the October one, not sure if i have that confused with something else.. Defo wont miss that if its true!!

There was a stool with a few of them, and there was a real serious lookin guy walking around on his own with a batton who looked the real deal lol.

There was a stool with a few of them, and there was a real serious lookin guy walking around on his own with a batton who looked the real deal lol.

Yeah, I got accosted by Judge Pal-I think he had spotted my Last Exit To Nowhere "Peach Trees" T-Shirt, he said he would be keeping his eye on me!

Very intimidating, and he seems so jovial in the comic!!! :woot:

Dredd_JP_Egg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: CaptainCoffee
Been wanting this for a while but the ebay prices keep putting me off. Anyone know how much this will cost from amazon JP delivered to the UK?

Hi by the way T800kaz Not lately I run it through a currency converter yen to pound. Now you pay the import fee Japan side . Get the paper wrapping option as Noshi is just a sticker.

OR you could have a look around Ninjas sales thread , ALSO put a want / looking fore here
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...book-can-anyone-help-me-find-it.6168/page-514

Hope this helps in some way :)

I have put my first order in for the Next Pacific Rim Japan it dosent ship untill December.

• Informative
Reactions: T800kaz
Hi by the way T800kaz Not lately I run it through a currency converter yen to pound. Now you pay the import fee Japan side . Get the paper wrapping option as Noshi is just a sticker.

OR you could have a look around Ninjas sales thread , ALSO put a want / looking fore here
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...book-can-anyone-help-me-find-it.6168/page-514

Hope this helps in some way :)

I have put my first order in for the Next Pacific Rim Japan it dosent ship untill December.
I don't know if your aware or not but this is in the Ninja Shop in case your still looking for this. :)

Reactions: T800kaz