Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: June 26, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon JP
HMV JP
CD Japan
Price: ¥3,669 (Amazon) - ¥3,997 (HMV) - ¥4,700 (CD)
Notes: No 3D disc included, matte finish, region FREE

71Fsa90DpLL._AA1165_.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of pbtour4il:
dredd-jp-1.jpg

dredd-jp-2.jpg

dredd-jp-3.jpg

dredd-jp-4.jpg

dredd-jp-5.jpg

dredd-jp-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It probably would have gotten a UK steelbook at release if it was going to get one.

Besides, the UK blu ray is awful compared to the Japanese one anyway.

The lack of a 3D Disc was slightly disappointing though, I always watch my UK disc when I wish to view it in this format.

I'm still holding out hope that Zavvi or ES will release a Steelbook at some point.

I find the clarity on my Dredd Japan FAR outstrips the Dredd U.K 2D.

I dont do 3D AT All. Anyone able to compere Japan 2D to U.K 3D Interested in the comparisons.

I’m really indifferent to 3D, but it was really well used in Dredd and actually enhanced the film in my opinion.

The 2D picture is average on the UK disc though and both the French MetalPak and Japanese steelbook have far better PQ.

Reactions: CaptainCoffee
finally decided to pick this up. It has it's charm; the front cover credits, the old school chapter listing. I like the back cover more than the front. The finish or whatever it is on it has this redish-pink metallic sheen to it, a nice effect. A shot of spot gloss would've went a long way with it.

OR find a rearly REARLY helpfull and nice ninja :D.

I was a super chicken and was terrified I'd get Justin Beiber greatist hits or Boynce EEK!.

The find X steelbook thread . A few on Evilbay 45 ish and best offer.

WELL Worth it I adore mine Precious :oohyeah: :drool:.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

I was a super chicken and was terrified I'd get Justin Beiber greatist hits or Boynce EEK!.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

See that good I posted it twice :rofl:

Last edited: