paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 27, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Walmart
Price: $34.49 (Amazon - Target) - $45.99 (Walmart)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

F9AA19FB-A451-46A4-9627-456248EA762E.jpeg

Last edited:
How good is Wowhd packaging (how many bits does order arrive :naughty: ) ?
They use padded envelopes with foam ribs on the inside. Not the safest packaging but far from the worst either. I've ordered around 8 steelbooks from them and have yet to send one back.

Buying 2 and sending one back would be the safest bet though, in case you receive a damaged one and they're then sold out.

Reactions: Stujoker
Remember to add 20% on to the price. Only had one duff delivery (out of a dozen or so)during the postal strikes but did not return it.
Note Wow HD the vat rate added at checkout will vary depending on delivery country
EU countries vat rates are not all the same.
Example Republic of Ireland vat rate is 23%

WowHD
UK/EU countries Vat is only added at checkout if order total is £135/€150 or less
If order total is over £135/€150 vat is not included and will involve customs looking for payment

Reactions: Fmac72
I've not had any damaged during post from WowHD but I don't like their padded envelopes, safer to order several titles so they use a box instead.

Ultimately you should be paying about the same amount of VAT regardless of if you're under or over £135, the major downsides of going over the limit are you delay the package if it needs to be cleared and whoever is clearing it will chuck on an extra admin charge so it works out more expensive. As they don't charge shipping I'd just place a few orders if you need to go over £135.

Does Amazon auto price match? I had ordered a few copies at the earlier price but wasn't sure if I need to reorder like I do with Walmart.

Thank you for the link I was exploring the Target deal on app and couldn't find this listing! Btw everybody it is back available for pre-order. I nabbed it with Captain Phillips which was the same price pre-discount. It's fun matching the price of the titles to maximize the discount

Reactions: MM3
Does he open the shipping box or just leaves everything sealed? I only ask because he might get boxes mixed up, he is sitting on the couch happy that he has the Drive Manta Lab OC, but in the back of his mind he's wondering why he never received his pink vibrator but in reality he's had it in his collection the whole time and he never received his ML OC.