- A collectable replica of the 1970 Dodge Challenger Hemi R/T
- Retail version of the game
- A map of San Francisco
- Three exclusive in-game vehicles
- Four new challenges
- Official comic book

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz and tridon
This one was available pretty much everywhere mate. I almost ordered it too, but I wasn't that impressed with the demo so changed my mind. I think the price even dropped to around the £25 mark at one point... seems to have sold out almost everywhere now though lol.

This one was available pretty much everywhere mate. I almost ordered it too, but I wasn't that impressed with the demo so changed my mind. I think the price even dropped to around the £25 mark at one point... seems to have sold out almost everywhere now though lol.

Strange. I have no idea what I'm thinking of then. I also played the demo and afterwards, I dropped a big, fat, "WTF?" It was too weird to be a Driver game. Jumping bodies? That's just out there.

Strange. I have no idea what I'm thinking of then. I also played the demo and afterwards, I dropped a big, fat, "WTF?" It was too weird to be a Driver game. Jumping bodies? That's just out there.
I'm not sure either mate lol. But then I didn't really pay much attention to which editions were available for this game.

Haha agreed! It's didn't really feel like a Driver game, and it was all down to that one crappy little change of jumping to different vehicles. That may have worked quite well had it been used in a different type of game, but it took the seriousness away from Driver IMO.