Dune (2021) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 49) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $149.98 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Slide Open Box with Premium Tray, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On. (Duke's Signet Ring Replica, Sealing Wax, Paperweight).

Dune_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_FS_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_DLS_5000x.jpg
Dune_steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
Just managed to get a full slip - Thank you very much for the trouble and getting this all together and sorted. Have a great weekend

Well now I’m bummed, closed the site right before they went up and just now the last full slip disappeared as I tried to go through checkout. :(

DL is gone, was trying every few mins for half hour, getting errors.
Fullslip is now available and working, but I don't want it.
All bought out as well.

Unsure about the two... DL went OOS so I've got myself the FS.
Thanks @Aniv for GB and for choosing for me ahah!

After almost two (2) full hours, I had to give up (also, no stock anymore).:ugh: :bag:
I think this is more than frustrating...

@apsmith21 & @Aniv
Sorry to say guys, apart that all the (sincere) APPRECIATION for all of you that run this website (actually, run this community), I think there's a BIG BUG (error) in the code of the website that you updated recently (around Christmas, if I'm now wrong, when you enabled that "snowing theme") because, let's be frank and call it, you/this website had seen "raging GB purchases" even before, bu NEVER happened this, until recently.
My suggestion: TRY (just try) to load the website as it was before the last time you updated it and see how it goes. It might be necessary to actually go one step further back, if the first one don't do it, but I'm sure you could find the configuration that works.

And I know, we don't discuss running this website here, you should know better than any of us, but just listen/read and TRY to THINK a little, how to solve the issue, by going little backwards (when was actually working fine), instead of putting the newest and shiniest of versions "in production".
BTW, about production, I don't know if you know how things are in real production factories, where the production is MANDATORY and MUST go on, there's NEVER the latest and the newest software installed, but quite few generations back, which had been tested and re-tested abundantly in special "sand-box" or "test-labs"; maybe you should try do the same, just an idea, if you really want to have this website/community running and keeping/bringing users to buy, aka making profit.

Just my fair opinion, no need to go angry on me, just maybe see if there's something you can get from what I said (I know is hard to admit it, but PLEASE CHECK the back issues of the website and you'll see there were no problem).

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Yeah, I guess I have to program my alarm - good thing it pops up on all smartphones and tablets simultaneously, so I shouldn't miss it.
It's a good time for my GMT+5 zone, 5PM.

Look guys we know something isn’t working with changes that were made on the website it will obviously be looked at behind the scenes. Just give it some time and something we be worked out. Meanwhile sit tight and dream about when this is released and in our hands :thumbs:

Reactions: apsmith21
After almost two (2) full hours, I had to give up (also, no stock anymore).:ugh: :bag:
I think this is more than frustrating...

@apsmith21 & @Aniv
Sorry to say guys, apart that all the (sincere) APPRECIATION for all of you that run this website (actually, run this community), I think there's a BIG BUG (error) in the code of the website that you updated recently (around Christmas, if I'm now wrong, when you enabled that "snowing theme") because, let's be frank and call it, you/this website had seen "raging GB purchases" even before, bu NEVER happened this, until recently.
My suggestion: TRY (just try) to load the website as it was before the last time you updated it and see how it goes. It might be necessary to actually go one step further back, if the first one don't do it, but I'm sure you could find the configuration that works.

And I know, we don't discuss running this website here, you should know better than any of us, but just listen/read and TRY to THINK a little, how to solve the issue, by going little backwards (when was actually working fine), instead of putting the newest and shiniest of versions "in production".
BTW, about production, I don't know if you know how things are in real production factories, where the production is MANDATORY and MUST go on, there's NEVER the latest and the newest software installed, but quite few generations back, which had been tested and re-tested abundantly in special "sand-box" or "test-labs"; maybe you should try do the same, just an idea, if you really want to have this website/community running and keeping/bringing users to buy, aka making profit.

Just my fair opinion, no need to go angry on me, just maybe see if there's something you can get from what I said (I know is hard to admit it, but PLEASE CHECK the back issues of the website and you'll see there were no problem).

We've been on the most stable release of the software that supports the group buy system for a long time now. That's remain unchanged.

People can have all the wild & crazy theories they want and I think it ignores some of the most basic facts. This will be my last post on this subject.

1) Retailers have spread out their quantity allocated for pre-sale more than ever before. Instagram users, Facebook posts, discussion forums...there are a lot of mouths to feed.

2) More people than ever are after premium releases.

3) More steelbook collectors come here than ever before in order to grab an edition but not as many continue to support the site in other ways (sticking around, viewing ads, or creating new content and discussing topics).

4) The system we use for group buys is not designed to combat 100 people trying to purchase 20 copies at the same time. It does what it can but there are limitations.

We've been on the most stable release of the software that supports the group buy system for a long time now. That's remain unchanged.

People can have all the wild & crazy theories they want and I think it ignores some of the most basic facts. This will be my last post on this subject.

1) Retailers have spread out their quantity allocated for pre-sale more than ever before. Instagram users, Facebook posts, discussion forums...there are a lot of mouths to feed.

2) More people than ever are after premium releases.

3) More steelbook collectors come here than ever before in order to grab an edition but not as many continue to support the site in other ways (sticking around, viewing ads, or creating new content and discussing topics).

4) The system we use for group buys is not designed to combat 100 people trying to purchase 20 copies at the same time. It does what it can but there are limitations.
and how about returning to the old gb system then? the forum can at least handle 100 ppl posting in the same thread ;)

DL is gone, was trying every few mins for half hour, getting errors.
Fullslip is now available and working, but I don't want it.
All bought out as well.
Same. Trying every few SECONDS for almost an hour for DL, gettin errors all the time:banghead: Went for FS n no error at all, but what I really want is DL:(
bruce lee GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
Hey, I just noticed, that their official website states it IS a 3-disc set, each of the slips, with 3D included.