Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
LENTICULAR PACKAGE:
Release date :
January 26, 2015
Purchase links:
1/4 slip edition $34.99 - 50 copies
Lenticular edition $36.99 - 550 copies
Double Package (1/4 slip + Lenticular) $64.99 for only 150 copies.

lenticular.jpg lenticular-package.jpg

REGULAR PACKAGE:

Release date:
October 13, 2014
Purchase link: 1/4 slip edition - Sold-out
Price: $44.00 (Promotional pre-order price of $40.99 valid only for 72 hours)
Notes: Print run: 1500 copies (numbered) (1 to 100 numbered edition will be first come, first served)

steelbook.jpg old-package.jpg

Special content:
- Exclusive Point : Partial Gloss finish, only Nova Choice SteelBook (including regular KR SteelBook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide release is matte vanish treatment)
- Art card 2EA, Post Card 4EA
- 3D+2D Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
I just won a Lenti copy new and sealed on ebay for $68 plus $5 for shipping. Glad i was able to finally grab a copy, i hear that the lenti looks really nice. I am hoping i won the auction at a good price and did not over pay. What you think?

I just won a Lenti copy new and sealed on ebay for $68 plus $5 for shipping. Glad i was able to finally grab a copy, i hear that the lenti looks really nice. I am hoping i won the auction at a good price and did not over pay. What you think?

Depends on your definition of over paying.. The whole question is subjective really. If you missed out at retail then anything above that is over paying in one sense, but if considerable time has passed making these sold out and hard to get then it's down to what you're willing to pay for it.

You paid $68 for this which means you were willing to pay that so i dont think you overpaid for it. When i see a steel on the bay or someone pms me on here with a price that's too high then I decline or refuse to buy cause I may want it, just not that much

On the other hand, I'm a collector, only found out about novamedia and blufans etc about a year ago and wanted to collect them all, and as a collector I'm willing to pay what I need to buy the things I want, if it's face value awesome, if higher then so be it. I know they're Collector's items so I rarely begrudge paying whats needed for the steels I want/need

Reactions: Actarus and jammmy