Ireland
Release date: November 2, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom - HMV
Price: £24.99

12702878-9674803847288635.jpg
12702878-1194803847333704.jpg12702878-7904803847238574.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: felixmontoya92
I don’t own steels for the rest of BB so this personally is pointless for me. Plus I’ve still not even watched it on Netflix

Didn't pay the statue much attention tbh as they're usually way overpriced on Zavvi, so didn't realise it was that big or limited. Now I'm tempted! :ohno:

deffo worth it imo. I can see it being one of those statues that will massively increase in value tbh

it also comes with a cool coin/medal according to that vid as well !

Reactions: Noodles
deffo worth it imo. I can see it being one of those statues that will massively increase in value tbh

it also comes with a cool coin/medal according to that vid as well !
Yeah, it's actually a really decent price tbf, especially the steelbook bundle. I also see they've been selling for silly money on eBay. Super tempted, but I have no room for it, plus I'm supposed to be saving my money... not that any of that has stopped me before though lol.

Reactions: Masta Norris
Lol same but I’m sure I’ll find space somewhere. Deffo going to get the Walter 1 but may cancel the Mike 1 closer to the time. Shame they don’t have a Jesse 1 :(

Are we sure this is the final art? The regular blu ray art is still TBC and this seems too awful to be right. The past steelbooks of Breaking Bad and BCS have been excellent.

Artwork is the official poster btw, so not really a case of specifically designing anything for the steelbook. The black area is where the title should be, which they should've kept imo, if not just to fill the empty space. Although I guess that would then leave them with nothing else for the back lol.

Reactions: Lewis Watts
That said... I don't actually mind it. It's just the fact that they went for a mid-Dutch angle leaving half the canvas blank. They should've taken notes from Matt Ferguson's work... he's the master of them!

EWd60LBXYAM4_0h.jpgEV_C2ZYXgAMuBYe.jpgEMulPlGWoAIkyPg.jpgEMulPjwW4AAASh7.jpgEV_C2cOWkAIVoOx.jpgEMulPjtWoAI2JQA.jpgEWd6xkQX0AYQMV_.jpg

Reactions: Robles
Artwork is the official poster btw, so not really a case of specifically designing anything for the steelbook. The black area is where the title should be, which they should've kept imo, if not just to fill the empty space. Although I guess that would then leave them with nothing else for the back lol.

I Think they mean that someone’s been paid to put that art together for a release. Not design it from scratch. At least that’s what I hope they meant.

I mean it’s technically the case for all SteelBooks. It’s most likely incredibly rare to see the designer/ creator of the art/ poster actually fully design a steel and it’s layout of art

Reactions: Lewis Watts