Ireland
Release date: November 2, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom - HMV
Price: £24.99

12702878-9674803847288635.jpg
12702878-1194803847333704.jpg12702878-7904803847238574.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: felixmontoya92
I Think they mean that someone’s been paid to put that art together for a release. Not design it from scratch. At least that’s what I hope they meant.

I mean it’s technically the case for all SteelBooks. It’s most likely incredibly rare to see the designer/ creator of the art/ poster actually fully design a steel and it’s layout of art
It was most likely just done in-house by an existing employee, so therefore not much thought/effort would've gone into it.

It was most likely just done in-house by an existing employee, so therefore not much thought/effort would've gone into it.

I think your missing the point. Someone still got paid to do that is what they meant.
nothing to do with effort.... in fact that’s the joke

I think your missing the point. Someone still got paid to do that is what they meant.
nothing to do with effort.... in fact that’s the joke
Lol well obviously someone got paid, I think that goes without saying. I'm honestly not even sure who you mean when you say "they" though... I was just responding to all those saying the steelbook looks crap *shrug*

Lol well obviously someone got paid, I think that goes without saying. I'm honestly not even sure who you mean when you say "they" though... I was just responding to all those saying the steelbook looks crap *shrug*

lol because Lewis watts made a comment saying someone actually got paid to design this steel and then you was the first to mention that it’s original poster art and not a case of someone specifically designing it for the steel. That’s all.

I actually like the poster. Always have since the film was released. But I don’t think it suits a steel at all and the back is rubbish

Price has also now been corrected on Amazon:
amazon.co.uk/El-Camino-Breaking-Steelbook-Blu-ray/dp/B08K9FXVVB

That’s a completely different colour to the mock up. The green looked better