Release date: May 25, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Notes: Varnish Finish. Limited to 2000 Copies

front.jpg
back.jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one that I'd like to hold out for a price drop (like I did with FF & X-Men 3) but I need this to go with my Marvel collection so will most likly buy regardless. Now Zavvi please release these to make me happy:

Punisher: War Zone
Ghost Rider
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Blade
Blade 2
Blade: Trinity

Blade 1 and 2 has to happen at some point. They are pretty much at the top of want list for catalogue titles. Love the those films.
What's blade: trinity? There is no 3rd blade film (Jokes but I've done very well wiping that from my memory)
would like a fantastic four silver surfer to go with the 1st film but again I would bite at a fiver aswell as the first ghostrider (there is also no second imo)

Nice looking steelbook... I love how the red is the only colour - very striking! Not a huge fan of the film, but I'll buy it just to continue the Marvel collection (once it's below £10).

Definitely hoping this drops to £5.99 just so I can buy it for the artwork. I've already got Daredevil which is atleast a decent film.

This is one that I'd like to hold out for a price drop (like I did with FF & X-Men 3) but I need this to go with my Marvel collection so will most likly buy regardless. Now Zavvi please release these to make me happy:

Punisher: War Zone
Ghost Rider
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Blade
Blade 2
Blade: Trinity

Blade 1 and 2 has to happen at some point. They are pretty much at the top of want list for catalogue titles. Love the those films.
What's blade: trinity? There is no 3rd blade film (Jokes but I've done very well wiping that from my memory)
would like a fantastic four silver surfer to go with the 1st film but again I would bite at a fiver aswell as the first ghostrider (there is also no second imo)

Don't get me wrong guys, but you do know that there are already Blade 1-3 steelbooks, and a Ghost Rider 1 steelbook out there? o_O
War Zone and FF2 are the only ones really missing worldwide afaik.. and they HAVE to happen! :D