Release date: May 25, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Notes: Varnish Finish. Limited to 2000 Copies

front.jpg
back.jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a huge fan of Elektra. have most of the comics at home and was gutted that they ruined the character in this & Daredevil. But for now, its all I got. So till the next reboot happens, at least I have some form of Elektra to watch. Even Garner was the wrong choice for the character.

I'm a huge fan of Elektra. have most of the comics at home and was gutted that they ruined the character in this & Daredevil. But for now, its all I got. So till the next reboot happens, at least I have some form of Elektra to watch. Even Garner was the wrong choice for the character.

Think they'll bring her to Netflix' Daredevil at some point, or maybe when it comes to the Defenders.. :thumbs:
At least they use the best official artwork for this movie on the steelbook.. :)

Reactions: denizen
Forgot all about Jennifer Garner! Out of ten, I'd definitely give her one! :naughty: Really like this steel, but as many others have said - it was a terrible film!

In the immortal words of Bart Simpson "Somehow this both sucks and blows"

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Don't get me wrong guys, but you do know that there are already Blade 1-3 steelbooks, and a Ghost Rider 1 steelbook out there? o_O
War Zone and FF2 are the only ones really missing worldwide afaik.. and they HAVE to happen! :D

FF: RotSS got an individual Blu-ray steelbook in Germany, along with the double-pack.

I saw it with my own eyes in a rental shop, I even tried to buy it but the retailer wouldn't sell it. I offered to both pay for it, and replace it with the standard German amaray, but no deal. I knew I should have just stolen it and bought the amaray for the disc.

FF: RotSS got an individual Blu-ray steelbook in Germany, along with the double-pack.

I saw it with my own eyes in a rental shop, I even tried to buy it but the retailer wouldn't sell it. I offered to both pay for it, and replace it with the standard German amaray, but no deal. I knew I should have just stolen it and bought the amaray for the disc.

Nope, there's only been a double pack released over here, which i own personally..
Do you mean the DVD-steelbook?
(just received it yesterday, visible in my last post:
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...eelbook™-acquired.3941/page-1690#post-1288454 )

Don't get me wrong guys, but you do know that there are already Blade 1-3 steelbooks, and a Ghost Rider 1 steelbook out there? o_O
War Zone and FF2 are the only ones really missing worldwide afaik.. and they HAVE to happen! :D

I did know that but I want a glossy UK version with inside art. The Japanese one looks ok but the Germans version look crap especially number 2 also I don't have £50+ to spend on them each. Have you seen EBay prices? I think the Japanese ones have inside art tho.

This is one that I'd like to hold out for a price drop (like I did with FF & X-Men 3) but I need this to go with my Marvel collection so will most likly buy regardless. Now Zavvi please release these to make me happy:

Punisher: War Zone
Ghost Rider
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Blade
Blade 2
Blade: Trinity

+ Man-Thing