Release date: May 25, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Notes: Varnish Finish. Limited to 2000 Copies

front.jpg
back.jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ i'm just going by what the deal is for me come oderin time.

If it's a sweet deal to me (gloss/low run/£15) ill bite because im excited for this steelbook. :cat:

If you are not really interested in this steelbook, thats cool man :thumbs:
Of course. Whatever floats your boat! We all collect for different reasons.

I was just teasing!! :D

Reactions: SaberTooth
^^ well price is still TBA ....as well as print run :cool:

Also exclusive means there hopefully wont be as many of these as there was of FF or DD, so If its ultra limited and is glossy @ £14.99 SaberTooth will mos def be orderin at full price :D :thumbs:

You sure this will be a zavvi exclusive? I know it says it in the title thread but it's a bit weird that fox would make it an exclusive just to them. Saying that i haven't seen the x men wave Pop anywhere else

You sure this will be a zavvi exclusive? I know it says it in the title thread but it's a bit weird that fox would make it an exclusive just to them. Saying that i haven't seen the x men wave Pop anywhere else
Weirder than the Aliens Zavvi exclusive steelbook?

But you could buy those in HMV and I'm pretty sure other places
Are you sure?

I don't recall anybody reporting buying the Aliens steelbook anywhere but from Zavvi in the release thread

Luckily I didn't have any preconceived notions about Elektra when seeing the film (hadn't read Marvel comics). I found the film quite enjoyable myself and will definitely get the steelbook :LOL:

But I can easily understand why somebody familiar with the Elektra character wouldn't be able to like this film. I'm still hoping to see a decent Modesty Blaise film some day :drool:

Are you sure?

I don't recall anybody reporting buying the Aliens steelbook anywhere but from Zavvi in the release thread

Luckily I didn't have any preconceived notions about Elektra when seeing the film (hadn't read Marvel comics). I found the film quite enjoyable myself and will definitely get the steelbook :LOL:

But I can easily understand why somebody familiar with the Elektra character wouldn't be able to like this film. I'm still hoping to see a decent Modesty Blaise film some day :drool:

Well when I worked in HMV it was definatley alien steelbooks I was putting out on the shelves ( I just re read your post and aliens (the 2nd film) was a zavvi exclusive - but the other 3 were not and the alien vs predator steels were everywhere I think)

Well when I worked in HMV it was definatley alien steelbooks I was putting out on the shelves ( I just re read your post and aliens (the 2nd film) was a zavvi exclusive - but the other 3 were not and the alien vs predator steels were everywhere I think)
Of course, I was just commenting on that single Zavvi exclusive steelbook in the series - Aliens. The rest of them were industry-wide releases.

Of course, I was just commenting on that single Zavvi exclusive steelbook in the series - Aliens. The rest of them were industry-wide releases.

Yeah I didn't reaslise until I read it again but because people refer to the films as aliens films I wasn't thinking but that was weird that they released the 2nd film exclusively to zavvi and then the rest to all retailers. Rememeber thinking that at the time

mods have the lowdown on this as they made the thread, so shld be exclusive i think.

if not hdn got :eggonface: lol

Lol.

Oh well I'm really not that bothered. Just found it strange it's a zavvi exclusive.

Batman is a Zavvi exclusive. ;)

Reactions: Flloydo