All Week [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #34 - Iron Man Lenti Blufans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

IMAG4670.jpg

How do i win these?! (as a bundle)

Q: What's the challenge?
A: If Robert Downey Jr was to ever leave his role as IM, who should replace him?! and whats his funniest ever quote

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
1- Ryan Reynolds
2 - "Iron Man. That's kind of catchy. It's got a nice ring to it. I mean it's not technically accurate. The suit's a gold titanium alloy, but it's kind of provocative, the imagery anyway."

Personally he's irreplaceable but I'd go with Jason sudeikis lol

"We have a hulk"

Thanks for the giveaway

Benedict cumberbatch - for his smart funny wit.

My armor was never a distraction or a hobby, it was a cocoon, and now I'm a changed man. You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away - I am Iron Man

Thanks foe the awesome givaway

1) Robert is perfect, it would be so hard, but if I had to choose one, I would choose Adrian Pasdar.
2) When Iron Man broke one of Hulk teeth and said "I'm sorry". That was hilarious...

Michael Fassbender (but it will be really hard to erase the idea of Robert in this role)
"Yeah, I can fly."

1. I'd have to go with Jeffrey Dean Morgan as well. But it's very hard to imagine someone else as Iron Man lol

2. In the Avengers: "I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enourmous green rage monster."

Thanks fir the awesome giveaway:notworthy::thumbs:

I saw a top ten of actors that would be good to play iron man.. I didn't like any one of them for the roll.. there's no actor I can think of that should take over from RDJ.. if they want a new iron man,I think they should do an iron man 4, and have a son turn up from one of his many one night stands who RDJ teaches to take over from him, that way RDJ can still turn up for smaller rolls in the avengers, captain america etc

One quote that never fails to make me laugh is in the avengers when iron man says to thor
"Does mother know you weareth her drapes"

He's got lots of great quotes that make me laugh in all his movies:)

Maybe Bradley Cooper could do a cool Iron Man.
Funniest quote for me is "I told you I don't want to join your super secret boy band !"

I think that Johnny Depp could play the role and my favorite quote is "My father helped defeat Nazis. He worked on the Manhattan Project. A lot of people, including your professors at Brown, would call that being a hero."

Clive Owen. He's got the wit to do it.
"I'm a huge fan of the way you loose control ans turn into an enormous green rage Monster." This one always gets me
Thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.