Tue-Day 2 [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #36 - The Godfather Trilogy (Blufans Exclusive No.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 23 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE:

IMAG4673.jpg

(with pack of cards)

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: If you were the Godfather how would you use your 'powers'? For good or evil? ;) (explain why)

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
I would use my powers for evil, because that's the only way to stay on top and be the Godfather! lol

i'd using it for BAD but came from GOOD reasons :D

i'll kill all the my country's house of representative members that is proven corrupted :D

It's tough to say whether I would be good or evil since you never know until you are actually in the situation. But I would use my influence to keep the youth of today's society in line. If they need an attitude adjustment, I would send someone to straighten them out. If it was a severe enough offense, we might have to leave the gun and take the cannoli.

Thanks for the giveaway

I would probably used it for evil,not because of my wish, but beacuse in our world such power as usual never comes with good, Look at any politician

Good and evil are simply a matter of perspective. However after having to be a good well behaved man to all the ****** customers i have to deal with I thin most people would see me as evil with this stuff I'd wanna do
thanks for the giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would use my powers for good, to rid the world of evil!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd want to be a man of the people, loved by most while still skirting the lines of the law... like a Pablo Escobar type dude. ;)

Well I just finished up watching the movie on organized crime, so I'm a little under the influence right now. I'd use my powers for bad and take control of a major city to rake in money to fuel my steelbook addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.