Tue-Day 2 [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #36 - The Godfather Trilogy (Blufans Exclusive No.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 23 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE:

IMAG4673.jpg

(with pack of cards)

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: If you were the Godfather how would you use your 'powers'? For good or evil? ;) (explain why)

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
I am always the good guy, so as a godfather I really want to try to be bad as you can't show any weakness in this business.

Brilliant Giveaway

If I was the Godfather I would give myself 365 days off a year with full pay and at double time and free beer every day
I would spend lot of time on HDN Forums instead of working :rofl:

Thanks for the giveaway
Paul

Thanks for the great giveaway David!

Would be a great Godfather, start building hospitals for children and help the poor... or destroy myself and everything I love with the greed corrupting my soul. Whichever makes a better film.

Thank you David @Naughtius Maximus

If I were The Godfather I would use my power, influence and money to buy Aston Villa from Randy Lerner and return us to being one of the top British teams (yes it's true Ninjas, we have a fantastic history, but unfortunately no future at this moment in time)

Ron

I love this movie! I would use my Godfather powers for good because well, I'm a good guy and the world needs more of us good bosses and less evil bosses! No more villians!

Thanks for the giveaway! If I were the Godfather, I would use my powers for the greater good, there's already enough bad going on, perhaps then it would be time to straighten things out.

I'd use my powers for good. Providing housing, medical care and cost of living assistance to former US soldiers, police officers and health care providers.

Status
Not open for further replies.