Slipbox Ernest & Celestine (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

Which will you be buying?

• Type A

• Type B

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: December 28, 2015 (Pre-order: 10AM, November 27. (Korea Time))
Purchase link:
- Type A
- Type B
- Dual Pack
- Triple Pack (with Blue is the Warmest Colour)
- Quad Pack (with Blue is the Warmest Colour, The King of jokgu)

1.jpg

Design A | Design B

1-jpg.203089.jpg 2-jpg.203090.jpg
3.png

Last edited:
I watched this on Netflix earlier, and although I didn't exactly love it, I did find it to be a really charming film and one I would happily watch again. I really enjoyed the English voice cast (Forest Whitaker, Paul Giamatti, William H Macy - they're the ones I recognised anyway), so it's a real big shame that this version won't have English audio... I think I'm actually more tempted to pick up the UK Blu-ray instead.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: spass
I watched this on Netflix earlier, and although I didn't exactly love it, I did find it to be a really charming film and one I would happily watch again. I really enjoyed the English voice cast (Forest Whitaker, Paul Giamatti, William H Macy - they're the ones I recognised anyway), so it's a real big shame that this version won't have English audio... I think I'm actually more tempted to pick up the UK Blu-ray instead.

Ffs! This won't have english audio? Don't know why, but I took that for a given.

Yeah PA said they don't have the rights for the English audio unfortunatly. I can live with the subs for this though.

Ah, I missed that;) Yep, the subs will do but when I first looked up this movie after PA announced it I remember I took note of the english voices.

Reactions: Sigill