Slipbox Ernest & Celestine (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

Which will you be buying?

• Type A

• Type B

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: December 28, 2015 (Pre-order: 10AM, November 27. (Korea Time))
Purchase link:
- Type A
- Type B
- Dual Pack
- Triple Pack (with Blue is the Warmest Colour)
- Quad Pack (with Blue is the Warmest Colour, The King of jokgu)

1.jpg

Design A | Design B

1-jpg.203089.jpg 2-jpg.203090.jpg
3.png

Last edited:
#8569 Triple Pack

Is it possible that you fast guys use the Paypal Express Checkout button instead of the way Checkout - Card - Payment - Shipping ... ?
I never tried but maybe this is the answer o_O

also no paypal express checkout for me. just the usual way. but i have my password saved upfront now in my browser. that helps a bit.

this time i had to choose between just 1 of each edition and a big chance for 0001, or 2 of each, and probably "just" a <0010 number. i went for the latter option. only @Nathalion beat me until now. who has a lower number than him?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
also no paypal express checkout for me. just the usual way. but i have my password saved upfront now in my browser. that helps a bit.

this time i had to choose between just 1 of each edition and a big chance for 0001, or 2 of each, and probably "just" a <0010 number. i went for the latter option. only @Nathalion beat me until now. who has a lower number than him?

i would say hes the first unless @tristar6 is keeping quiet :p

he only ordered 1 version so you will most likely have a 0001 and 0002

Snuck away during Thanksgiving dinner to get a dual pack in, order #8610. Not bad considering the not so great net connection made PayPal lag!

Reactions: MGD
I'm glad this didn't sell out within minutes coz I was in a meeting for over 3 hours this morning I was only able place my order 1,5 hour after its go live. I couldn't work out which one to get so I ended up getting both. Dual pack #8784

Reactions: harry