Slipbox Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Novamedia Exclusive No.15) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: September 30, 2016 (Pre-order Sep. 8, 2016)
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip
Price: $33.99 (Lenti) - $32.99 (Full Slip)

Lenti | Full Slip

14207620_763408120429629_3730483403840874236_o.jpg 14107779_763408117096296_5004001184914397421_o.jpg

Dear Customers,

Thank you very much for the interest of our Nova Amaray series #14 <A Bittersweet Life> pre-order yesterday. We will make sure packaging and quality control are done well before sending out the products.
The next Nova Amaray series is <Eternal Sunshine> directed by Michel Gondry. <Eternal Sunshine> is one of the best movies directed by Michel Gondry and it’s a movie about a new perception of love. The character tries to erase its memory, but through the process, he finds the love and affection for his lover. This unique material for the drama has made a beautiful movie with a story by Charlie Kaufman and directing by Michel Gondry. Nova Amaray #15 Eternal Sunshine> has an extra feature of commentary of Movie Critic, “Dong Jin Lee”. Listening to the commentary will give you more insights of the movie to enjoy it even more.
Nova Amaray Series #15 Eternal Sunshine> will be released in full slip and lenticular full slip. We are working with the Korean main poster and the lovely images of both Joel and Clementine. Pre-order will be early September and expected release period to be late September.

Thank you
Nova Media
14124562_764613423642432_4921325383149855348_o_j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Already have Kimchi's steelbook, but I look forward to seeing how this turns out... I might be tempted to double dip if it's nice enough.

• Thanks
Reactions: lolwut
Yes there is a Market for those Limited Edition Fullsips w/ Scanavo Case ;)

Most definitely, and I'm part of it :thumbs:. I'm certainly not a steelbook elitist. But generally, if I already have a deluxe edition of a film I like in steelbook form, I won't double dip for a new Scanavo or Amaray release.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Most definitely, and I'm part of it :thumbs:. I'm certainly not a steelbook elitist. But generally, if I already have a deluxe edition of a film I like in steelbook form, I won't double dip for a new Scanavo or Amaray release.

If I own an exclusive Steelbook package, and if I like the movie enough, I would purchase other editions in the likes of these ''Fullslip w/ Scanavo Case''.

So to answer your question as ''if we need yet another exclusive Package and a plastic case rather than a steelbook is kind of a step backward'' as you said.
The answer would be yes for Collectors like myself that multi dips :smug:

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
Each case is unique. The (Original) d'ailly white slipcover of MOON beat the pants off of any of the steelbooks.
Other than the black steelbook lenti slipcover edition - the Scanovo case edition of Whiplash beat the pants off of the headshot Steelbook slip.
But, I think the Eternal Sunshine steelbook Boxed set pretty much covered ALL bases. I can't imagine anything adding anything extra. Of course, if they come up with some kind of killer slip - I could be made to eat my words...:LOL:

If I own an exclusive Steelbook package, and if I like the movie enough, I would purchase other editions in the likes of these ''Fullslip w/ Scanavo Case''.

So to answer your question as ''if we need yet another exclusive Package and a plastic case rather than a steelbook is kind of a step backward'' as you said.
The answer would be yes for Collectors like myself that multi dips :smug:

Fair enough, but wouldn't you rather see Nova do a film that hasn't had any kind of special release already?

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and Actarus
Fair enough, but wouldn't you rather see Nova do a film that hasn't had any kind of special release already?

I am happy when they do so. Always great to get a package for a new untouched movie, but if they do an exclusive Fullsip Scanavo treatment for a movie that got other steel/package treatment for a movie that I like, I will be happy as well :)

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
Each case is unique. The (Original) d'ailly white slipcover of MOON beat the pants off of any of the steelbooks.
Other than the black steelbook lenti slipcover edition - the Scanovo case edition of Whiplash beat the pants off of the headshot Steelbook slip.
But, I think the Eternal Sunshine steelbook Boxed set pretty much covered ALL bases. I can't imagine anything adding anything extra. Of course, if they come up with some kind of killer slip - I could be made to eat my words...:LOL:

You're absolutely right about the Moon and Whiplash editions. But for Whiplash, I bought both the full-slip Scanavo and the quarter-slip steelbook, tossed the plastic Scanavo case (mostly because I thought the art/design was dull), and put the steelbook in the full slip instead. Now it's one of the sexiest steelbook packages I own!

Still, if Nova's design for this is tasty enough, I'll probably end up buying it too.

Reactions: C.C. 95