Slipbox Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Novamedia Exclusive No.15) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: September 30, 2016 (Pre-order Sep. 8, 2016)
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip
Price: $33.99 (Lenti) - $32.99 (Full Slip)

Lenti | Full Slip

14207620_763408120429629_3730483403840874236_o.jpg 14107779_763408117096296_5004001184914397421_o.jpg

Dear Customers,

Thank you very much for the interest of our Nova Amaray series #14 <A Bittersweet Life> pre-order yesterday. We will make sure packaging and quality control are done well before sending out the products.
The next Nova Amaray series is <Eternal Sunshine> directed by Michel Gondry. <Eternal Sunshine> is one of the best movies directed by Michel Gondry and it’s a movie about a new perception of love. The character tries to erase its memory, but through the process, he finds the love and affection for his lover. This unique material for the drama has made a beautiful movie with a story by Charlie Kaufman and directing by Michel Gondry. Nova Amaray #15 Eternal Sunshine> has an extra feature of commentary of Movie Critic, “Dong Jin Lee”. Listening to the commentary will give you more insights of the movie to enjoy it even more.
Nova Amaray Series #15 Eternal Sunshine> will be released in full slip and lenticular full slip. We are working with the Korean main poster and the lovely images of both Joel and Clementine. Pre-order will be early September and expected release period to be late September.

Thank you
Nova Media
14124562_764613423642432_4921325383149855348_o_j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm honestly getting tired of Novamedia. Their designs are uncreative and generally only use elements from already existing posters. They haven't "wowed" me since Drive. Just my two cents.

Way better than Blu Collection and FAC.

Thanks for posting @teddyjun :)

I'll probably pass as I have no interest in this movie.

You have no interest in Oldboy either...two of my top five favorite films ever lol

I've bough more FAC releases than Nova, so I can't really agree; FAC has had some amazing slips (Ex machina, Birdman, Whiplash). Blu Collection has also done some interesting designs (Eternal Sunshine full slip, Mr Nobody)

I agree about Ex Machina and Mr. Nobody. Birdman is decent, I've got that one. Whiplash was okay but I actually preferred the Blu Collection slips. Didn't like the Eternal Sunshine full slip but the lenti is pretty good. I've got more Blu Collection than FAC, but my Nova collection is definitely bigger than either of them.

Reactions: Fisheds
I've bough more FAC releases than Nova, so I can't really agree; FAC has had some amazing slips (Ex machina, Birdman, Whiplash). Blu Collection has also done some interesting designs (Eternal Sunshine full slip, Mr Nobody)

I used to like FAC but I feel like they've really undelivered lately both in terms of quality and selection. :bag: It makes the slow increase in prices kind of galling when you compare the ID4 release (which I regret picking up, it's actually worse in hand) to Ex Machina or Whiplash. The Martian was good but, imo, Kimchi's was better.

I really like Blu Collection though.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Huguito
Hopefully we get some live shots before the pre-order date. I'm liking the fullslip (what can I say, I dig minimalism for serious films like this and Spotlight) but I'm having trouble visualizing the lenti. o_O

• Thanks
Reactions: lolwut and tridon
I'm pretty shocked at that image chosen for the lenti. How exactly is that going to get me interested in buying this? And that shared case art <hack>. The more of these releases that come out, the better I feel that I am not a completist.

I think the full slip could turn out very nice and a great choice for someone who does not have the Kimchi. I have the Kimchi lenti and the effect is great. I would have loved to get their 1/4 slip but I only wanted to buy one.

Is that just a depth Lenti? I can't imagine what could possibly move on that image.
I think the image on the fullslip should've gotten the depth lenti treatment instead....

Am the only one sick of postcards/artcards? They're such a waste. It's a screencap from the film (probably found by searching Google) and then printed on a card. Give me a nice booklet and we're good to go. Make it a few pages longer and put some photos in it.