Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #19) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: February 13th, 2015
Pre-Order: January 8th 2015. 10:00 AM (Korean Time)
Purchase links & Prices:
Lenticular $36.99
Full Slip $36.99 (sold out)
1/4 Slip $34.99
Triple Pack $110.99 (sold out)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Packaging:
14199333979892777.gif

1419934370496316.jpg
14199342544962061.jpg
1419934482975641.jpg
ESOTSM.jpg

Artwork candidate
Type A
A.jpg

Type B (Kaw's artwork)
B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Print Run Local and Overseas combined total was
Tripack x 300
1/4 Slip x 700
Lenticular Slip x 1,000
Full Slip x 1,600

Note
http://kimchidvd.com/en/faq/HFaq_View.jsp?seq=82

Print run for overseas customers was this

Lenticular Edition(800EA for the overseas Customer)

Fullslip Edition (350EA for the overseas Customer)

1/4 Slip Edition (300EA for the overseas Customer)

Triple Package Boxset (265EA for the overseas Customer)

That's why the Full Slip and 1/4 Slip and Triple sold out quick as they had less available stock for overseas customers

Its possible that the local print run the Lenticular did not sell well and is reason why its still available for overseas customers

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut and snooloui
cancelling mine too. i have bought no steels this year so far either.

how long does it take for the cancellation request to go through? does the money go straight back into your bank?

ive cancelled a few in past after paying via paypal and usally the next day i get refund

Reactions: levi
I'm new to steelbooks, I got my first full slip from kimchi a few days ago, I wasn't sure what to expect for the quality of the full slip but I was definitely satisfied with what I got.

How's the quality of the lenticular covers? Is the thickness similar to covers that come with amaray's or are they a little heavier duty? Every amaray's cover I've always had has ended up so ugly I end up throwing them away.

Thanks for the help

It's nice to see Tony responding to e-mails as he has been in for some stick just recently (from myself included) for not responding to e-mails and leaving people in limbo about their orders. That's a great outcome for you mate I'm chuffed for you.
usually he's good, but he STILL owes me a correct Thor 2 sticker - this Eternal Sunshine steel is my 2nd order since Thor (3rd if you count Frozen but that was a bit soon after) and I was promised ti would be included in the package of my next order - nah. Then on 3 occasions I've been told its been shipped via airmail...
I emailed again a few days ago request it be added to the package of this order so we'll see. Not impressed with the lies though as 3 packages cant have gone missing...

Tripack x 300
1/4 Slip x 700
Lenticular Slip x 1,000
Full Slip x 1,600

So 3,300 exclusive in total :thumbs:
wow!!
especailly when you consider Snowpiercer tally of 66 each (so 1998 total)

I think Frozen and Thor had around 2000 (700 1/4 and 1300 lenti I believe...correct me if am wrong)+
Don't they need 4000 min? Wheres the other 700 going? Standard edition?
I think 2000 is about average for many - 1300/700 split was common for a while so no, 4k isnt a minimum all the time.

I'm new to steelbooks, I got my first full slip from kimchi a few days ago, I wasn't sure what to expect for the quality of the full slip but I was definitely satisfied with what I got.

How's the quality of the lenticular covers? Is the thickness similar to covers that come with amaray's or are they a little heavier duty? Every amaray's cover I've always had has ended up so ugly I end up throwing them away.

Thanks for the help
the quality is always superb - I have 5 Kimchi lenti's so far; Tangled, Monsters Inc, Frozen, Thor 2 and Snowpiercer - but the image wasnt up to scratch on the Snowpiercer one. I still think its very good and looks great, but its not on par with the the others. Some images do lend them selves more ie Tangled's lenti is stunning IMO.

Reactions: zoneism and harry
one of the few Jim Carey movies I have enjoyed after the Truman show. Will definitely be adding one of each of these to my collection in the near future.

Deleted my previous post about these being back in stock now... the status is showing as "pre order" rather than "sold out" like it usually does, so I got confused. :p