Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #19) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: February 13th, 2015
Pre-Order: January 8th 2015. 10:00 AM (Korean Time)
Purchase links & Prices:
Lenticular $36.99
Full Slip $36.99 (sold out)
1/4 Slip $34.99
Triple Pack $110.99 (sold out)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Packaging:
14199333979892777.gif

1419934370496316.jpg
14199342544962061.jpg
1419934482975641.jpg
ESOTSM.jpg

Artwork candidate
Type A
A.jpg

Type B (Kaw's artwork)
B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your thoughts @steellogic I appreciate it! I must admit I'm used to seeing Jim Carrey in more slapstick roles but I imagine his performance in this movie is how Adam Sandler performed in Punch Drunk Loves. Roles you don't normally associate with them.

Managed to the the tri-pack on the old eBay at a fantastic price. Only want the full slip so will probably sell the rest but very excited to get my paws on it.

Is it this release that you have to be careful when opening the sticker for the envelope with the pictures inside the steelbook? I remember saying that it ripped the envelope a bit but I can't remember if it was this steelbook or not.

How good a price did you get it for??

Price is all relative, specially for someone that can never be bothered to order direct, but got the triple of £90 - so by the time I sell the other the full slip won't have cost me much.

You're right about the envelope, impossible to open it without tearing.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ultron96
Price is all relative, specially for someone that can never be bothered to order direct, but got the triple of £90 - so by the time I sell the other the full slip won't have cost me much.

You're right about the envelope, impossible to open it without tearing.
That's not bad at all.

Any tips on how to open the envelope? Should I gently cut the sticker down the middle with a sharp knife or something? That way you can still see what the sticker looks like if pressed together and also it stops the envelope ripping.

That's not bad at all.

Any tips on how to open the envelope? Should I gently cut the sticker down the middle with a sharp knife or something? That way you can still see what the sticker looks like if pressed together and also it stops the envelope ripping.

I'm the wrong person to ask, I made an absolute dogs dinner of it haha. I would actually consider a neat cut maybe at the side of the envelope as due to the fibrous paper they've used I don't think you'll get the sticker off without making a mess. I buy for myself so it doesn't bother me so much, but at the same time odd for a company that makes such an effort at quality.