Eternals (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 12, 2019
Release date: February 15, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CAD $44.99

1BE7946F-255F-4A55-A71A-0263655C7E38.jpeg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, Best Buy Canada is getting worse and worse. I check several times a day for new steelbooks and still somehow miss out on new ones. Just how few of these did they put up for preorder?

Reactions: Mararagan
Ugh, Best Buy Canada is getting worse and worse. I check several times a day for new steelbooks and still somehow miss out on new ones. Just how few of these did they put up for preorder?

Apparently this was listed just after Midnight Pacific time (3 a.m. Eastern).

It was in stock until at least early afternoon, so about 12 hours.

For Best Buy Canada, you have to check every couple of hours for Disney and Warner titles.

Some Sony titles as well. Like Venom: Let There Be Carnage.

2 more Sony titles that will go fast are Ghostbusters AfterLife and Spider-Man: No Way Home.

Universal not as often. Paramount you never have to check for because they stay in stock for weeks, months or even years.

Reactions: Leafs17

Same.. BB canada is the worst of them all

WTF why is it sold out already?! Did they just had 1 copy?:mad:
Hey guys,
we have a mailing list going on here on HDN in Private Messaging called 'Canada's masterlist for upcoming release' with 23 Canadian members. We post this kind of info as soon as one of us finds it. Personnally, I haven't missed any of the last release, HUGE thanks to this group!

Want in? If so, PM me and I'll add you to the group.

I try to get push notifications or email notifications to alert me but I can't get it working.
Hey guys,
we have a mailing list going on here on HDN in Private Messaging called 'Canada's masterlist for upcoming release' with 23 Canadian members. We post this kind of info as soon as one of us finds it. Personnally, I haven't missed any of the last release, HUGE thanks to this group!

Want in? If so, PM me and I'll add you to the group.