Everything Everywhere All at Once (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 59) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 25. September 22. October 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order June 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $152.97 (Box Set) - $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Orlando Arocena (MEXIFUNK) features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Real Googly Eyes! (Includes the real googly eyes for decoration!)
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x Flip Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover. FS only: Includes the real googly eyes for decoration!

EEAAO_OC_packshot_final_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_FS_packshot_final_7fd1cc25-f067-43e4-95f6-370f1a9b9929_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_LS_packshot_new_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_DLS_packshot_final_2000x Medium.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh c'mon I cannot believe it!!! Is it fully confirmed?
This may be one of the worst... no sorry, really the worst !!!!.... release by ML. Anyway, let's see the final editions. Loooong crossed fingers for a change!
And I was hesitating to go for the Nova OC edition ! Good that I went for it.

Just looking at Mexifunk's library of physical media releases and he's done a ton I forgot about or wasn't even aware of! Hope Manta give other artists the chance to design some... so many out there whose art I'd love to see on a steel.

I think the PET slip looks great :naughty: More of a #SomethingSomewhereAllOverThePlace :thumbs:

It's one that may need to grow on most [hmm, even possible!?!], outstanding in hand [can it, really!?!], or candidate for diskless editions [2nd gen SB!?!]...

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
i see what they were going with, here, i know it's supposed to look like a multiverse-y collage effect, but it just looks like someone's scrapbook - and not in a good way. textures. layers and spot gloss could restore some points, but i'm surprised how much i don't like this currently :bored:, and i'm one of those who loves this film.

Reactions: milky
Wheesh, does that look like a sucky sticker book of a 13-year old girl, that layed on the sun, and got warped.
Ugly, terrible, tasteless.

damn Manta, this some 19.99 Best buy looking ish, please re-evaluate.
Please don't offend those beautiful Lionsgate releases, this one is worse than all of them.

Hope this doesn‘t turn into a t[ur]d.
Fixed it for you.
And it already did.

I was one of those lol. But I was also not sure if I at all want a premium for this movie
Keep telling yourself that. :naughty:

Only way I’ll really be interested is if the James Jean art is on a full slip. We’ve had steels and lentis with it on but to get a proper representation of that art I think it needs to be a on a FS. Why do I have a funny feeling manta will use it on the OC art. I really hope I’m wrong

Reactions: samdavies
Sorry for the artist, but I think it’s an awful rendition. He’s done far better works.

And embossed title is mandatory for a premium.

So it’s a no buy. Even if they propose the best slips ever.

Really bad move from Manta.

Reactions: Granada
wow.....................I`m shocking..............
What Happens Manta lab?????
but why steelbook image so bad....????
Look style like best buy 19.99 $ art..........................
wow..........I`m so shocking.................!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :scat: :scat: :scat: :scat: :scat: :scat: :angry: :angry: :scat: :scat: :angry: :scat: :scat: :angry: :angry: :scat:

• Haha
Reactions: StifflersDad