Everything Everywhere All at Once (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 59) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 25. September 22. October 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order June 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $152.97 (Box Set) - $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Orlando Arocena (MEXIFUNK) features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Real Googly Eyes! (Includes the real googly eyes for decoration!)
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x Flip Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover. FS only: Includes the real googly eyes for decoration!

EEAAO_OC_packshot_final_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_FS_packshot_final_7fd1cc25-f067-43e4-95f6-370f1a9b9929_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_LS_packshot_new_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_DLS_packshot_final_2000x Medium.jpeg

Last edited:
The back of the steel is nice though, actually the artwork in itself is nice. It just doesn‘t work as a wraparound on a steelbook in my opinion.
Also I would have preferred the Full Slip and the OC to switch artworks.
The DL has flip lentis so we‘ll see.
And the SL I like a lot, front and back.
My ideal edition would be Manta‘s SL with Nova‘s Steelbook.

Reactions: Billy Talent
I think the goal was to do something different as Novamedia was the first to offer a premium steelbook for this movie.

And as WWA and Nova’s WEA steelbooks already used James Jean artwork, ML had only few options. And there aren’t many artworks for this movie. Another artist’s artwork, or using the movie promo poster was the only ways to go.
They choose the Mexifunk option which wraparound artwork doesn’t match with the possibility to put a title on the steelbook.

I personally think SL front art would have made a great steelbook, with embossing on Michelle Yeoh and "ONCE".

Let's mourn all those, like me, who got Nova's FS and now find its artworks on the front of the lenti and double lenti. Damn, I hate duplicate artworks :(
On the other hand the FS... with that butt plug... No no, duplicate artworks all the way!

BTW "includes real googly eyes" means you'll find them apart and can or cannot apply them yourself?

I’m so f**king annoyed right now. What did I say about the one click? Called it. F**king knew it!

I don’t like this whole ordering system with them at the moment. Their most recent pre order (Shazam) isn’t released until August. And there will be delays. I think they need to be told. Getting real f**king annoyed with it and having pre orders every 3 weeks with a week between announcement and pre order. No one wants 5/6 orders with premium retailers whist more are getting knocked out. Feels too much like FAC and Cinemuseum and I truly hate it

Was so obvious Manta would use real toy eyes and the best art would be in the OC, they aren't daft (only way they're going to shift the other dud editions)

Well that's massively disappointing. Of course they used the best art on the OC, as usual! Might pass on this... not only because the artwork is weak, but because I can't really afford yet another pre-order so soon.

Reactions: MM3
Well, everything everywhere sucks all at once with this release.
SL would be okayish if I didn't buy Nova's Fullslip.

hahahahahaha so funny it~~!
yes yes you right but so sad for it will sell out maybe like.....collection movies :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:
and I`m so curious for full slip or one click box and double lenti design :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:
Shiba Inu Crypto GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

• Haha
Reactions: Patr0n and tommyh84