Everything Everywhere All at Once (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #42) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: May 31, 2023
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on 19th May, 2023. 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9))
Price: $38.99 (Full Slip) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip) - $129.99 (One Click)
Note: Print run (Total print run = 4K, Domestic=2K, International=2K). One Click 500 copies - Full Slip 1000 numbered copies - Lenti 1200 numbered copies - Quarter Slip 300 copies
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click

EEAAO_풀슬립_팩샷.jpgEEAAO_렌티_팩샷.jpgEEAAO_쿼터_팩샷.jpgEEAAO_박스팩샷.jpg343303651_191685797010282_503515484257534129_n.jpg

343259979_150288624675156_8495664776977180307_n.jpg
342733471_1409058873242156_2470183932328865812_n.jpg
343249666_895272754875442_4544259262542841681_n.jpg
343153344_191795047004750_302875310841963856_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They aren’t
The nova has been cropped. The sausage fingers at the top annoys me. German and french steels are the full image

The lenti is the full image

Because if I OC and I sell a sealed steel or 1/4 then I’ll whack the German steel in the nova OC to make up the space

Same poster image being used...yes. But vastly different executions of it. Not even including the very different back panel. View attachment 554415I like how Nova has a slight border around it with the rainbow coloring. But I like that the German one has the A24 logo on the spine & the front. Also, I'm literally going to have 2 of the Nova steelbooks inside the full slips. Why have a 3rd when I could have a little more variety?

Yeah I guess... I know they're not identical, but it is the same piece of art as far as I'm concerned. Reinforced even moreso that the same art is again on the lenti, although granted in it's full form lol I'm normally all for customising OCs, but with this one, I think I'd need a steel that actually was different to do it.

I've returned mine to amazon. It did have a little ding, so I've used that to justify the return, but I just honestly didn't think much of it in hand. Very meh. I quite like the cropping on the nova, particularly as it's repurposed as a decent rear too. Far better than the alternative rear "arts" we've had thus far..

Last edited:
Yeah I guess... I know they're not identical, but it is the same piece of art as far as I'm concerned. Reinforced even moreso that that same art is again on the lenti lol I'm normally all for customising OCs, but with this one I think I'd need a steel that actually was different to do it.
Regardless of title bossing on the Nova, the front of the German will be the one to own because it’s the full art and gloss too. Just novas all together looks better because the back art but German is also the one to keep

Same poster image being used...yes. But vastly different executions of it. Not even including the very different back panel. View attachment 554415I like how Nova has a slight border around it with the rainbow coloring. But I like that the German one has the A24 logo on the spine & the front. Also, I'm literally going to have 2 of the Nova steelbooks inside the full slips. Why have a 3rd when I could have a little more variety?
Bang on

Regardless of title bossing on the Nova, the front of the German will be the one to own because it’s the full art and gloss too. Just novas all together looks better because the back art but German is also the one to keep
I've returned mine to amazon. It did have a little ding, so I've used that to justify the return, but I just honestly didn't think much of it in hand. Very meh. I quite like the cropping on the nova, particularly as it's repurposed as a decent rear too. Far better than the alternative rear "arts" we've had thus far..

I do take your point on the full image not being present though.. which in itself is a shame, but still better than the German imo. I'm still undecided which nova slip to go for.. I hate replication, but as you say, you get the full art on the lenti. Hopefully nova's live pics will help me make up my mind.

Reactions: Flloydo
A Gorgeous thing we have here. I wasn't thinking of jumping on this one until seeing these images.
Why can't all Steelbooks be so beautiful ❤️

Not exactly the amazing embossing we were lead to believe but still nice. Look forward to seeing live images of the slips
Completely agree, it's just a slightly fancier title embossing. I thought with the amount of details in the artwork there would have been more, very misleading

Reactions: tommyh84
Completely agree, it's just a slightly fancier title embossing. I thought with the amount of details in the artwork there would have been more, very misleading

IMO steelbook still hasn’t gotten to the level of crazy embossing like we’ve seen metalpak do. Not sure the reason but they’ve never gotten there.

Reactions: davhyl
IMO steelbook still hasn’t gotten to the level of crazy embossing like we’ve seen metalpak do. Not sure the reason but they’ve never gotten there.
Agree. A few steels are a fair bit more intricate than others, but nothing along the lines of the Godzilla metalpak for example.

Exactly what I was thinking about. Seeing that in person makes you really appreciate the design.
Yup, exactly that. I dont like the spines on metalpaks, but I made the exception for that, and the french release of Ridley Scott's Legend. Both being black, it does atleast let the hinges blend a little better, else they're a real eyesore on the shelf!

Reactions: apsmith21
I had Weets Thor Ragnarok in mind when I heard crazy bossing because of the circular art but was lied to by some fool trying to big up his GB

Looking good, just as expected really. Glossy, holofoil and embossed title. Just waiting on the lenti to decide which..