Pre-order link: Evil Dead 2

Same disc as reviewed by cooey HERE

FINAL_2b.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 219
Last edited by a moderator:
As long as the price point is inline (which I very much doubt) to that of the first release, I'll be buying this!!

Very nice, but isnt the Ash pose from Army of Darkness (this is my boomstick scene)... then again its been a while since I have seen ED 2 so he might have done a similar pose

This picture is definitely from Evil Dead 2 and appeared on the back of the old U.K. Palace video release.

This looks great and I cant wait to have it beside my Evil Dead steelbook :)

I got the first one for ~8 from zavvi. But I don't think this will even make it to such a low price. I'm sure it will be sold out. If there is a sold out. Do we know if that's a limited edition or can we wait for a price drop? ;-)

niceeeeeeee.. but ain't the ash pose from Army of Darkness? They could have used evil dead 2 amaray cover like the original evil dead steelbook and it would still look sweet!

Groovy news! I assume this will be the latest disc with the same transfer as the US 25th anniversary BD? I have the first UK release, which is apparently inferior so this would be even better news for me.