Ex Machina (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: Collector's Edition - SteelBook Only (Pre-order on August 19, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 3 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99 (Collector's Edition) - £24.99 (SteelBook Only)
Notes: SteelBook has a zero varnish finish

13942378-1444980348208467.jpg

13942378-1494980348400239.jpg13942378-9964980348426513.jpg13942378-1144980348460242.jpg13942378-3504980347835552.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When I contacted them about my damaged copy they said it was still in stock despite it showing as out of stock on the website...
They're probably holding back stock so they have replacements to send out....
yeh but other latest releases never seemed to come back in either. It's surely too late for any Poltergeist or Lost Boys CE now
I would be suprised if Ex Machina comes back in now.

Also what do they do claim off Royal Mail for damaged items? surely not?

Reactions: leelee17
Fingers crossed for a positive result for you...
Keep up the good work with the videos!!
Hey thanks. I'm really trying lol. But I don't like spamming every random video. So I try to only really post new releases here. But its been slow last week. I was expecting 3 last week and got nothing.

Hey thanks. I'm really trying lol. But I don't like spamming every random video. So I try to only really post new releases here. But its been slow last week. I was expecting 3 last week and got nothing.
If you have videos to post, get them posted!!!
Members here will always appreciate anything you have to show us...
I always like to see unboxings of items I have in the post so keep up the good work!!

Reactions: JinxyKatte
If you have videos to post, get them posted!!!
Members here will always appreciate anything you have to show us...
I always like to see unboxings of items I have in the post so keep up the good work!!
Yeah I have been posting new releases. But I don't wanna spam every video I make. I'm just trying to build up a catalogue of videos atm and posting everything Mondo I make a video here just seems spammy lol.

Any news yet buddy?
Nah they asked for what was wrong and which item and a photo. I'd already tagged them in my instagram post anyway and I directed them to that photo. They haven't seen that last message. At least they replied. I've been trying to get hold of them since soylent green came in the super sized box with no padding...

Reactions: leelee17
Well mine turned up mid week, Evri delivery, It was the day with heavy rain. Packaging was a bigger box and the bottom was soggy and open, with only the 1mm thick soggy marketing material as packaging. The delivery guy did take photo's as they claimed it was like that in the hub and feared that something else could have been in the box and fallen out. Only thing I could do was check the weight as no inventory paperwork included either. The weight on the box was 140g less that the item, so that didn't work out if any lost contents.

I've put it on the side and not checked out the CE at all for damage. Perhaps I should now I've caught up with thread.