snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Ex_Machina
Price: £21.99
Notes: Embossed Front with Gloss Varnish Finish and Debossed Reverse. Limited to 2,000 copies.
Steelbook is not silver

11072619-1424269404-678753.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678814.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678707.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678702.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678758.jpg

In hand hidefninja.com exclusive pics:
Posted here 12:09pm EST, May 7 as received from Zavvi

cjgidi1431014896-jpg.158575

be2uwy1431014853-jpg.158576

fl3rah1431014804-jpg.158577

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries bro. When you comment in a thread, you are subscribing to that thread. So anyone who's posted in that particular thread will see all other related comments. That's all :thumbs:

There's a great community here and most are very friendly and welcoming (myself included!!! :p)
Now i know for next tome haha i really wasnt trying to be annoying im sorry about that...wont happen again! :)

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Hey @Jared , what @BluSteel2012 was trying to say in his grumpy way :p is that we recommend to avoid posting the same thing over and over across several threads. That's actually mentioned in point 11 of our forum etiquette which I invite you to get familiar with here. Welcome to HDN btw. :)

And to our "old" members, it's always a good idea to remember point 25. ;)

Trying to get involved with the other people in the thread...and thats not all i wrote on most of them...sorry for trying to get involved...i was told about this site and was told to just start commenting on posts that interest me and i would start making friends but i guess thats not the way it works...was just trying to be friendly...sorry for offending you...also for the record i didnt know people get notifications for all my posts so in sorry

Friends ? We live in our parents basements, play warcraft and collect steelbooks.

Reactions: nefilim and Jared
Despatched email from Zavvi on 05-29-15, estimated delivery date of on or before 06-18-15, to Vancouver Canada. Today is 06-18-15 and I still haven't seen it; I'm getting antsy. :whistle:

:spiderman:

I ordered 2 when they came back in stock, received on and the other one never showed up,
appears to either be lost in the mail or they never shipped it even though it is stated they did :grumpy:
I'll have to fight them to get my money back :ugh:

I ordered 2 when they came back in stock, received on and the other one never showed up,
appears to either be lost in the mail or they never shipped it even though it is stated they did :grumpy:
I'll have to fight them to get my money back :ugh:

They'll be asking you to sign a disclaimer to say you didn't receive it whilst they 'investigate with their courier' - but as they send by Royal Mail sans tracking that's just more Zavvi bull.

They told me that once before, I refused to sign it, and then miraculously my Steelbook turned up the following week - like two months late!!

They'll be asking you to sign a disclaimer to say you didn't receive it whilst they 'investigate with their courier' - but as they send by Royal Mail sans tracking that's just more Zavvi bull.

They told me that once before, I refused to sign it, and then miraculously my Steelbook turned up the following week - like two months late!!

they are just silly, either they give you a hard time, or just go with the flow it seems...

I guess I'll see, I'll say the same thing I'll refuse to sign and say if they don't refund me I'll bring it up with my credit card company.

they are just silly, either they give you a hard time, or just go with the flow it seems...

I guess I'll see, I'll say the same thing I'll refuse to sign and say if they don't refund me I'll bring it up with my credit card company.

Probably the best thing.

I suspected that once you've signed their form they'll come bck to you and say something like their 'courier' has proof of delivery, and they start a whole new merry go round of lies and disinformation.

I've had the easy approach too where I've reported a non-delivery, and they've just said fine, and refunded.

Strange company.

Back on topic, pity it had to be one of these that went astray; couldn't be Sharknado or some other dross!

Probably the best thing.

I suspected that once you've signed their form they'll come bck to you and say something like their 'courier' has proof of delivery, and they start a whole new merry go round of lies and disinformation.

I've had the easy approach too where I've reported a non-delivery, and they've just said fine, and refunded.

Strange company.

Back on topic, pity it had to be one of these that went astray; couldn't be Sharknado or some other dross!

I actually never thought of that, you are right definitely should not sign this...
I'll just do that say if they don't refund I'll report a Non-Delivery to my CC company, it's probably wiser to do this.

Yes it had to be a super nice steel, oh well at least I was wise enough to get 2, 1 showed up and I have the germany one on pre-order as well so,
it's alright I guess.

I actually never thought of that, you are right definitely should not sign this...
I'll just do that say if they don't refund I'll report a Non-Delivery to my CC company, it's probably wiser to do this.

Yes it had to be a super nice steel, oh well at least I was wise enough to get 2, 1 showed up and I have the germany one on pre-order as well so,
it's alright I guess.

Yeah, bets Idea.

When did the German one go live for pre-order? I'm still waiting for the email alert.

@JackRegan it went live like 1 month 1/2 ago or a little more not sure really but a while ago, they went out of stock really fast, so if you didn't receive the email alert it must be because they must not have come back in stock

Is anybody else still waiting for this to arrive? Had mine shipped on the 29th of May at the same time as Wall-e and neither of them have arrived. However, all three Disney steels that were shipped 2 weeks later have (Sword in the Stone, Emperor's New Groove, Brother Bear). Getting quite concerned...