Exodus: Gods and Kings (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #9) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 22, 2015
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 899 CZK
Group buy: carllenc

exodus.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes full size lenti is a plus, but its horizontal so I'm not sure yet. I mean it is unique but how will it really look in hand. Also, the lenti is gonna be inside the full slip. I like my lentis outside the slip where I can see them :D

I open all my steels so my lenticular will be on the outside displayed attached to the steel...
Not a problem for me...

Last edited:
Reactions: StifflersDad
I just found the film arena site and after preordering the mockingjay special edition I got a collectible number which allowed me to join the preorder for Exodus.
I still didn't order it as I haven't seen it yet and all critics I read were pretty bad so I didn't want to spend this much money.

It looks like a great edition though and I'm happy that there is a Europe based retailer who is putting out such great editions.

I need help, maybe it was alread here but how can i preorder this movie on filmarena

The info says: START of PREORDERS - FOR STILL COLLECTIBLE NUMBERS - April 06. 2015 from 20:00 hrs

many thanks

^ It's not available to pre-order yet for members who haven't already assigned a number.

Quick question, if I click under the "Collectable numbers" field will I have to pay the full delivery amount or will it combine with my other pre-orders?

Reactions: Actarus
I think by ordering any numbered edition you will be automatically assigned a number and this will be the permanent number for all future Film Arena editions ordered. You'll have to wait until it goes live in order to do this. According to the link it goes live 13th May. :thumbs:
i have other orders for equalizer, dracula and maze runner with different numbers but still cant order this one from the site yet. Not sure whats going on as i would like to order but cant yet

i have other orders for equalizer, dracula and maze runner with different numbers but still cant order this one from the site yet. Not sure whats going on as i would like to order but cant yet

Did you order directly from the website? If so you should've received an email notification, if not check your account and click "Collectable numbers" - has the Steelbook appeared with a "buy" option on that page? Maybe you're no longer assigned with a collectable number. I think it's just an early bird perk as it doesn't officially go up for sale until May 13th.

Perhaps send them an email about it. Remember the GB's still open, but be quick it closes soon. :thumbs:

yeah i have order from their site may times. and I dont have a number assigned for steelbooks only amaray copies. I did put a request in for steelbook permanent number if it becomes available.

Ok I was not gonna pick this up, not really my type of movie, but what a freaking package, I just had to jump in ! again the magic touch from Film Arena to make such an exquisite package that will make you buy it even if you didn't see the movie nor have much interest in it... the Package is too Stunning !!!

What more to say, they are rolling out the red carpet :drool:

Reactions: earthscope
I open all my steels so my lenticular will be on the outside displayed attached to the steel...:whistle::p Not a problem for me...;)
:ohno: BUT why would you do that to such a nice looking slip? I would actually do that IF the slip and the lenti were the same art. Now the lenti will not even match with the rest of the box :dunno:

^ It's not available to pre-order yet for members who haven't already assigned a number.

Quick question, if I click under the "Collectable numbers" field will I have to pay the full delivery amount or will it combine with my other pre-orders?
I wasn't able to do that previously (when I tried to order Hunger games) but last week I received an email update from them saying we're allowed to add/delete/combine with the 'collectible number' pre-orders. Haven't tried this yet, but it should work now.