Face/Off (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #5) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release Date: end of August 2013
With inside and embossed artwork. The embossed bullet will be amazing and it will be one of kind.
Available from the Ninja shop: here

Official HDN video presentation:
[media=youtube]4JUfQzywlHc[/media]

Artworks:
FACE-OFF-BD1.JPG

View attachment 35683
View attachment 36473

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to the polybag packaging, this is the first blufans edition I have on display out of it's slip.

Going by the pics from the Oz thread, seems the polybag has been a one-off, for Face Off only. Shame, as I was looking forward to this approach continuing.

Payed one month ago and i recived nothing...i can't understand why i'm always the last one. I payed for new releases and i'll recive it when it will be already an old release...i'm very disappointed!

Lots of people haven't received it yet. Including myself. I paid for mine last August!! Customs can hold these things up a lot depending on where you are in the world.

Be patient my friend, it will come. I have paid WIR in July, and i received it in middle of October. Alway remember, blufan group buy take a little bit longer than the other group buys.

I know it can be very frustrating to wait, especially when you churn out that much money, but in the end you will get your steelbooks and they will look fantastic ;).

Until that moment, you have to wait. You're not the only one. For instance :

— I signed up for the Wreck-It Ralph GB on July 15, paid €49.48 for the steelbook on July 22, paid €11.84 for the hub shipping on September 4, received it on October 9 : the whole process took almost three months.

— Signed up for the Face/Off GB on July 15 too, paid €34.58 for the steelbook on August 21, paid €12.77 for the hub shipping on November 3, received it on November 21 : more than four months.

— Signed up for the Oz GB on August 18, paid €42.51 for the steelbook on September 26, paid €13.61 for the hub shipping on November 11, received it on November 16 : three months went by.

— Signed up for the Up GB on October 12, paid €37.82 for the steelbook on October 22, and given how things are going I don't expect to have the steelbook in my hands until next February sadly :( (and I'm not talking about the delayed boxset, I'm talking about the 3D slip one, which was also delayed for some reason, and originally that Up steelbook was supposed to be released in October).

— Paid €46.16 for Le Grand Bleu on July 16 and I received it on November 20 : it took four months.

So yes it's expensive and you have to pay upfront, and yes there are countless delays and the whole process is slow, but in the end it's generally worth it :thumbs: — well, it seems so, for all I know all my BluFans/Kimchi purchases could be scratched/damaged :hilarious: (they're all lenticulars, thus covering everything), I won't know for sure until I unseal them all in a few weeks.

As Choi would say, please kindly be patience :D.

Last edited: