Face/Off (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #5) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release Date: end of August 2013
With inside and embossed artwork. The embossed bullet will be amazing and it will be one of kind.
Available from the Ninja shop: here

Official HDN video presentation:
[media=youtube]4JUfQzywlHc[/media]

Artworks:
FACE-OFF-BD1.JPG

View attachment 35683
View attachment 36473

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, I'd be very disappointed if it was identical (apart from the German text) as it would certainly mean a zavvi release would be on the horizon for £20

Hi all, it is up to the studio whether they want to release the exact same art/treatment in another territory later. Hopefully that is not the case here, so that the uniqueness of the Blufans version can be preserved.

Reactions: Kashby
Just bought this for about $72 including shipping. If somebody had told me a few years ago that I would be spending this much on steelbooks in the future, I would not believe them for a second. My friends think I'm crazy. :p

Just bought this for about $72 including shipping. If somebody had told me a few years ago that I would be spending this much on steelbooks in the future, I would not believe them for a second. My friends think I'm crazy. :p
U did the right thing, this thing is a beauty :thumbs:... one of my fav BF steels ever so far :)

And if your friends think that you are sick for buying this for $72 then surely they will assume I'm in a mental hospital for the huge sums I have splashed on steels over the years :hilarious:

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
U did the right thing, this thing is a beauty :thumbs:... one of my fav BF steels ever so far :)

And if your friends think that you are sick for buying this for $72 then surely they will assume I'm in a mental hospital for the huge sums I have splashed on steels over the years :hilarious:

I'm really looking forward to seeing this in hand!:drool:

Yeah, this ain't no cheap hobby. Especially if you want the OOPs. This month I got the Bambi and Lion King Viva, Beauty and the Beast Iron Pack, the Kimchi Monsters Inc. and Tangled and now this, including lots of regular steels. But damn, does it feel good! :oohyeah:

I'm really looking forward to seeing this in hand!:drool:

Yeah, this ain't no cheap hobby. Especially if you want the OOPs. This month I got the Bambi and Lion King Viva, Beauty and the Beast Iron Pack, the Kimchi Monsters Inc. and Tangled and now this, including lots of regular steels. But damn, does it feel good! :oohyeah:
Congrats man all quality releases you got there :thumbs:

Reactions: naelst
I`m so happy :scat: :LOL: :oohyeah:

Just got it NEW and sealed at ebay for 45 € including shipping. I think, thats a good price.
I wanted to wait for the new german Steelbook where the cover art is similar (but not as good as this). But it seems it`s worth the price.

It's Face/Off. No amount is too much for one of the most awesome action films of all time! :scat:

I have it on DVD, then I got in this group buy. Suddenly I couldn't wait for it so I bought the special edition blu ray to tide me over til it got here. I don't regret it at all. And the steelbook is fantastic quality.

I picked this up recently and although the steelbook is great I was unimpressed with the disc. Talk about bare bones. I know the UK version is the same, but the region free US version has a ton of extras.

I picked this up recently and although the steelbook is great I was unimpressed with the disc. Talk about bare bones. I know the UK version is the same, but the region free US version has a ton of extras.

That's correct the best version for content to get is the USA Blu-ray its uncut and has very good extras
But the USA Steelbook is not the best looking and has no inside artwork

The Blufans steelbook is a beauty and the best looking

You can though pick up the USA Blu-ray very cheaply

Steelbook
Best looking Steelbook version = Blufans Steelbook
Best Content = USA Paramount Collector's Edition (Now distributed by Warner Bros )

Last edited:

That's why I swapped those discs and sold my China disc. :naughty:

Also I found the U.S. DTS audio track significantly superior.