Face/Off (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #5) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release Date: end of August 2013
With inside and embossed artwork. The embossed bullet will be amazing and it will be one of kind.
Available from the Ninja shop: here

Official HDN video presentation:
[media=youtube]4JUfQzywlHc[/media]

Artworks:
FACE-OFF-BD1.JPG

View attachment 35683
View attachment 36473

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ace mate, yeah it is a really good price. You won't find it cheaper than that anywhere else online. It's a gorgeous steelbook, one of my top 5! :cool:

not bad price :thumbs: unlike roger rabbit.. 90€ wtf

Yeah the WFRR is priced high but admittedly it does state this on the page.

"ONLY ONE COPY LEFT - THIS ONE HAS NO SPINE SLASH!"

noted that of a print run of 3k I feel confident in saying 50%+ maybe even 75% EEK! had spine slash. All titles sold previously on the store had spine slash. (and it was noted) this one is perfect.

ps. stock counter will update most likely tomorrow. to reflect 1.

Yeah $80 good then in that regard. Tho we are customs friendly and if messaged direct can ship 2 steels for $23.95 world wide. When ordering one steel on store to eu it ranges around $17-18. So there's some shipping savings if I'm PMed first.

So this artwork not ' one of a kind ' anymore now that Germany is releasing a steel with same artwork. I paid about £50 for blufans 'exclusive' but now for £18 I can get same artwork from Germany? Theres a bit of german writing on the front. But for a difference of more than £30 I can put up with a bit of german text! Not happy! !:angry::(

So this artwork not ' one of a kind ' anymore now that Germany is releasing a steel with same artwork. I paid about £50 for blufans 'exclusive' but now for £18 I can get same artwork from Germany? Theres a bit of german writing on the front. But for a difference of more than £30 I can put up with a bit of german text! Not happy! !:angry::(

No need to worry...this will be the equivalent to the German version of WFRR... NO embossing/ NO debossing. Just a plain steel...The Blu-fans version WILL prevail!! :scat:

The artwork was never meant to be 'one of a kind' they was referring to the embossing/debossing being one of a kind.

No need to worry...this will be the equivalent to the German version of WFRR... NO embossing/ NO debossing. Just a plain steel...The Blu-fans version WILL prevail!! :scat:

I hope you are right BUT the artwork particularly the bullet/shards of glass wouldn't make any sense without embossing/debossing. So if this is identical apart from german text that would make me very:angry::angry::(:(:ass:

Reactions: Kashby