Face/Off (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 2, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 8, at 12 PM - UK time)
Price: £14.99

image-jpg.180224

Last edited:
That really is the shittiest art work I have seen yet and I can normally hold my tongue when it comes to bad art work. Why broken glass? There is no relevance here apart from the fact they fire guns in the film? Or am I missing something? No creative thought has gone into that what so ever. And how they cant foresee that will be in the £5.99 desperate to shift category asap escapes me as well.

Reactions: demon99
That really is the shittiest art work I have seen yet and I can normally hold my tongue when it comes to bad art work. Why broken glass? There is no relevance here apart from the fact they fire guns in the film? Or am I missing something? No creative thought has gone into that what so ever. And how they cant foresee that will be in the £5.99 desperate to shift category asap escapes me as well.
Totally agree with you mate.

The only thing I can think of is that it must have proved too costly for them to use either Nicholas Cage or John Travoltas images due to image rights or something?

Their names aren't even on the cover.

11158833-1914316626732674.jpg

11158833-1264316626740882.jpg

Not the best looking
I will wait till I see in hand photos/videos and a price drop if I decide to get this but I'm not pre ordering

That really is the shittiest art work I have seen yet and I can normally hold my tongue when it comes to bad art work. Why broken glass? There is no relevance here apart from the fact they fire guns in the film? Or am I missing something? No creative thought has gone into that what so ever.

Was thinking the same earlier and was about to write something about it.
What the hell does broken glass have to do with anything really? It doesnt symbolize or refer to anything in the movie. Its like "Hey, the other steel got broken glass and a bullet in the front, must mean something so we must have that also, minus the bullet.. and the faces. Yes, broken glass. Perfect! And the back, lets use the / in the title. Wow, so smart and out of the box. Lets do it!"

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Oh dear. That's really not good is it ?

Why do Zavvi insist on re-releasing existing steelbooks... especially when most of the already available versions are BETTER than what Zavvi is offering ? Rather than re-hashing old releases, why don't they do something new that people will really want to buy ?

- Ronin ?
- Constantine ?
- Tears of the Sun ? (I know - one of my guilty Willis pleasures)
- Road to Perdition ?
- L A Confidential ?

Zavvi's continual announcements of new-old steelbooks is just really starting to get under my skin now...

:O(

Not that it's going to happen, but I'd like to know which 'artist' designed this monstrosity of a steelbook.
Literally- Who the hell signed off this piece and got it commissioned??

Also, I love reading the messages from the first page onwards.

Messages of initial optimism and hope were totally crushed by the forth page on here once the artwork was revealed- Safe to say the tone of the thread has taken a more negative vibe since then! (& rightly so..)

Also, I love reading the messages from the first page onwards.

Messages of initial optimism and hope were totally crushed by the forth page on here once the artwork was revealed- Safe to say the tone of the thread has taken a more negative vibe since then! (& rightly so..)
So all of this is my fault, this is what you're saying ?!!! :stop: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Andycadle84