Face/Off (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 2, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 8, at 12 PM - UK time)
Price: £14.99

image-jpg.180224

Last edited:
Excuse me? Could someone explain me what in the world is this steelbook trying to be? Love the film, but wow this really can't be the final art right... I mean the back is absolutely ridiculous with only the slash, even compared to the front art.

Poor artwork selection, I'm happy I went for the Blufans release, now that's a good release. There was a stage I thought about the Zavvi release, thinking it may be similar to the Blufans.

Excuse me? Could someone explain me what in the world is this steelbook trying to be? Love the film, but wow this really can't be the final art right... I mean the back is absolutely ridiculous with only the slash, even compared to the front art.

trying to copy the blufans with the bullet hole...........only problem is its missing the characters from the film! lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ghost1 and lgans316
Zavvi didn't design the steelbook. They are only responsible for damaging it.
Zavvi are the only ones selling the Face/Off Steelbook with this poop art so maybe they could have some say in the design, unless the artwork is so fugly Zavvi is the only retailer who would accept this junk, i think the person who designed the Steelbook for the X-men Days of Future Past Rogue Cut is related to the person who designed the artwork for this Face/Off Steelbook :LOL::rofl:

Reactions: djjez83
Zavvi are the only ones selling the Face/Off Steelbook with this poop art so maybe they could have some say in the design, unless the artwork is so fugly Zavvi is the only retailer who would accept this junk, i think the person who designed the Steelbook for the X-men Days of Future Past Rogue Cut is related to the person who designed the artwork for this Face/Off Steelbook :LOL::rofl:

That's pretty much been my argument for the last few years. At the very least zavvi must see what they're going to be selling before they purchase a batch from their supplier - and once again clearly they thought "yeah that's fine" and went ahead with it. I'd hate to see the standard art that zavvi actually rejected!!!! :OMG:

It annoys the hell out of me that neither the designers or the zavvi people that go on to approve the purchase appear have any love for the films they are making money from. They certainly have no knowledge of them either if they think a bit of broken glass and a backslash symbol are a good representation of Face/Off :rolleyes::angry:

Reactions: Lester and luke98
Maybe someone said this already- but why are they using the cover of the SPECTRE poster for this?!!:rofl:
I'm good with my Blufans. Nice try.
And @djjez83, that would be PARAMOUNT's failure. Zavvi does not make steelbooks. They sell them.

actually, Beuna Vista (part of Disney), they had international rights to the film. Paramount only released it in the USA

I'm actually amazed by the artwork. I mean, that back artwork....... oh my!

They really need to re-evaluate their design team if THIS is the best they can come up with for a 'premium' release!

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Lester