Sep 2, 2014
Kent, UK
Release date: 14th December 2015
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £19.99

image.jpg

01-79838.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this was a Fox production thus outside of the MCU?
Thank god it wasn't a fox production, they would of got Affleck back!! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] I think Fox still own the Movie rights, not sure, but anything else, Marvel own, hence the TV show. I may be wrong on that, but it was definitely a Marvel production.

I thought this was a Fox production thus outside of the MCU?
Thought you were talking about FF4. The Daredevil TV show is, as you said, connected to MCU. Yeah, agreed Daredevil in MCU would be great!
Ooohhhhhh I see, I thought you were talking about how the TV show at first, not the movie! *Facepalm*!!

My mistake mate, should have explained properly, the perils of having a few shandies and deciding to respond to posts! :D
Lol, I thought it was me going mad! I have a few and I'm in Lanzarote at the moment, and for a moment there I thought I was suffering from heat stroke!!![emoji38][emoji38][emoji106]

Actually this was produced by Marvel[emoji106]

Actually it wasn't, they are listed a producers but have no active involvement, same with the X-Men films, Fox do this soley by themselves. Neither was it part of Marvel Studios MCU, it was to be part of Fox's Marvel Universe and have links to the same world as the X-Men films, but that seems to have been scrapped.

@Apollon I think you hit the nail on the head. Its now being rumoured to have been butchered with 3 main action scenes booted by Fox, and the director being removed from the editing suite wit the final 3rd act being edited by someone new appointed by Fox. He tweeted that the finished film isn't his film, but deleted the tweet shortly afterwards, probably after getting threatened by Fox's lawyers.

Actually it wasn't, they are listed a producers but have no active involvement, same with the X-Men films, Fox do this soley by themselves. Neither was it part of Marvel Studios MCU, it was to be part of Fox's Marvel Universe and have links to the same world as the X-Men films, but that seems to have been scrapped.

@Apollon I think you hit the nail on the head. Its now being rumoured to have been butchered with 3 main action scenes booted by Fox, and the director being removed from the editing suite wit the final 3rd act being edited by someone new appointed by Fox. He tweeted that the finished film isn't his film, but deleted the tweet shortly afterwards, probably after getting threatened by Fox's lawyers.
@psychoscot, I was referring to the Daredevil TV series not F4, things got a bit convoluted between me and a fellow ninja and confused the hell of each other![emoji38] teach me to talk about a different thing in the wrong the thread! Sorry for any confusion, I'm going to get my coat now!![emoji51]

@psychoscot, I was referring to the Daredevil TV series not F4, things got a bit convoluted between me and a fellow ninja and confused the hell of each other![emoji38] teach me to talk about a different thing in the wrong the thread! Sorry for any confusion, I'm going to get my coat now!![emoji51]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: No more beer for this person this evening! :naughty:

Reactions: Steelselecta
Nah I'll let you off since your a Paisley Buddy! lol! I originally come from Kilbarchan otherside of Johnstone lol! :thumbs::naughty::naughty::rofl:
Cheers big man! Can't remember the last time I spoke to someone from there! :)
Tequila beer? Where? Gimme gimme gimme!!!
It's called Amigos, a cheaper version of Desperados, only £4 for 4 from your local Iceland, well here in Paisley anyway!!

Reactions: Steelselecta
Cheers big man! Can't remember the last time I spoke to someone from there! :)

It's called Amigos, a cheaper version of Desperados, only £4 for 4 from your local Iceland, well here in Paisley anyway!!
Damn it! No Icelands in Lanzarote!! Well I'm back to London on Tuesday, so will give at a go then!!!![emoji106][emoji106][emoji12]

Reactions: Ronnie3067
I'm not even going to bother going to see this due to the poor reviews. Don't know why Fox wanted so much control over it and did not allow the director his creative freedom. It has been edited to **** with no character development rumoured to have been cut out and the film just jumps from one thing to another without any logic. They just made this film as generic as possible to keep the rights. They will reboot again in a few years time to try an link in with the new X-Men rebooted universe and Deadpool.

The awesome action scenes that were in the trailer are not even in the film!!! how stupid!:mad::mad:

All we can hope is that they include all the deleted scenes in the extras or even do a directors cut!!

THATS IT EVERYONE shout about this now so Fox does a Directors cut in the Bluray!!:woot: I will only buy this steel if they do that! Otherwise they will not get my money!

Rant over *phew*

Reactions: luke98