65.4 KB · Views: 311
  • fant3.jpg
    fant3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 351
  • fant4.jpg
    fant4.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by a moderator:
Fills in quite a bit and makes you connect with the human element a lot more .

I just don't see the point in a re release just for the steelbook without some additional OR diffrent disk content. Especially at that price when you can pick up an amray for under 6 quid.

Then again some studios take us for the cash cow to be taken for a milking :(.

Reactions: knights2009
You can pick up the Extended DVD pretty cheap

IIRC Fantastic Four was one of the very first titles Fox released on Blu-ray hence the lack of bonus features. I watched it the other week and despite it's age,the AV is pretty good still.

What I plan to do with my aramay is get the R1 extended edition for both cuts of the film and the bonus disc and pile it all together. Quite a fan of this and it's sequel but doubt I'll get the steelbooks even though the artwork is quite nice

^^^ hmm not a bad idea - but unfortunatly 4 me "once u go HD u cant go back" - sub hd content makes my eyes bleed :(

Agreed. I'm really hoping the same won't happen when 4k is the default resolution, but deep down I know it's a lost battle. :ohno:

I think what we all really want, deep in out hearts, is a HD remaster of Roger Corman's Fantastic Four [blurred lines chorus plays softly in the background]

We can only hope lol

I'm lucky to have a 2nd generation copy in my collection

I don't see this going OOS anytime soon. I also think it's a case of a steelbook too far. For some this will be a borderline purchase with more pressing titles ahead of this in the queue and in no way does this undermine it from being a decent release.

I think there are too many steel releases now and people will be more picky with their choices to splash their hard earned cash on IMHO.

Forgot about this one, just been dispaatched from zavvi. Luckily i got it for £15.50, slightly morr reasonable