Fight Club (Blu-ray FuturePak) (Fox Direct Exclusive) [UK]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Looks like Fox Direct (UK) are going to be doing their own exclusives on Play.com. Have spotted a couple of titles, one of which is Fight Club (Fox Direct Exclusive Blu-ray Futurepak) and the other is Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes (Fox Direct Exclusive Blu-ray Futurepak)

Release Date: 26th May 2014
Price: £17.99
Pre-order Link: Here
Print Run: Limited to only 500 units!!!
Group Buy: HERE <<< click

Main Artwork
image.jpg

Other Artwork
63777215_500x500_2.jpg

63777215_500x500_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just came across these on play.

Nice but as someone else mentioned in another thread, it would have been nice to have different films. These have both been released already in Steelbook and I own them.

As the person in the other thread said, this is reducing value of many steelbooks as many are now getting multiple releases. What once was exclusive is now being re-released over and over.

Oh my god that is beautiful! First futurepak for me. Im hoping they are better quality then metal paks?

It seems they have reinforced the metal since the Metal Paks and this is a revamped product. I was never a fan of MP's, but was actually very surprised when I received my China Gravity Futurepak. It's honestly one of my faves now.

It seems they have reinforced the metal since the Metal Paks and this is a revamped product. I was never a fan of MP's, but was actually very surprised when I received my China Gravity Futurepak. It's honestly one of my faves now.

I think they did, my US Oblivion is very sturdy and heavier than many of the latest steelbooks and it has the best artwork for that movie :thumbs:

I haven't pulled the trigger on this one as I'd rather see in-hand pics first.

Fight club is my favourite and I like this steel 2

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The problem is people see FuturePak and because it's not a steelbook, immediately a lot of people dismiss it.

I've been lucky enough to have an in-hand look at the FuturePaks coming out and I will honestly say they are of a very good quality and IMO easily stand up next to Steelbooks. Certainly exciting times IMO

The problem is people see FuturePak and because it's not a steelbook, immediately a lot of people dismiss it.

I've been lucky enough to have an in-hand look at the FuturePaks coming out and I will honestly say they are of a very good quality and IMO easily stand up next to Steelbooks. Certainly exciting times IMO
How do the spines look, is the title squashed or does it seem fine?

No worries :)

If you do get it, be sure to come and post pics and here and let us know your thoughts

Just wondering, is it 500 for UK plus some amount for Italy (plus to be released elsewhere in the future)? Would be nice to know.

Oddly enough found this through an update email from ES at Play.

Haven't got it yet in steelbook, so ordered, along with the Planet of the Apes one.

Never had a problem with the metalpacks myself; have a few of the Dutch ones that have never made it onto Steel, and they're not bad at all - especially when you consider the price they go for. If these new Futurepaks are thicker, then all the better :)

:ordered: & :ordered:

Looks very nice... can't wait to get it!

Many thanks to Fox and Rob for giving HDN an exclusive look. :scat: