Fight Club (Blu-ray FuturePak) (Fox Direct Exclusive) [UK]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Looks like Fox Direct (UK) are going to be doing their own exclusives on Play.com. Have spotted a couple of titles, one of which is Fight Club (Fox Direct Exclusive Blu-ray Futurepak) and the other is Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes (Fox Direct Exclusive Blu-ray Futurepak)

Release Date: 26th May 2014
Price: £17.99
Pre-order Link: Here
Print Run: Limited to only 500 units!!!
Group Buy: HERE <<< click

Main Artwork
image.jpg

Other Artwork
63777215_500x500_2.jpg

63777215_500x500_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That Fight Club looks good, I think these are the first Futurepaks to be released in the UK. If there is a sticker with the print run on it would be good.

Thanks for the info!

If anyone outside UK wants copies just 'thank' my post and i'll look at opening a GB for this.

I would be all over a GB for Fight Club, but I found this thread completely by accident, I rarely come in this part of HDN, so I think if you post this message in the Steelbook section (in which I think many people could be interested - after all it looks / feels like a steel), I guarantee you'll get a lot more replies/'thanks' than here ;).

Interesting. Nice to see something new and a bit of competition appearing in the UK. I've put an order in for Fight Club... not sure whether I'll keep it yet though, as collecting steelbooks is a strain on the wallet as it is!

If theyre like the UK Batman Arkham Origins then theyre at least double the quality of steelbooks let alone metalpaks - really heavy, thick metal

Saying all that though - this is Fox so who knows if theyll use the decent stuff ;)

Arent they banging enough steels out as it is, now they want to start somewhere else?! Should concentrate on some more premium steels in the first instance

I spoke to a contact at FoxDirect today and can relay the information that was given to me.

Please be advised that this does not have any embossing and the finish is matt. No “real” photo’s will be posted, only the pack shots that are available.

Thank you for your suggestion on the stickers and this is something we are currently looking at but a decision has not been made yet.

I spoke to a contact at FoxDirect today and can relay the information that was given to me.

That's slightly disappointing, but I guess they're seeing how well these sell before spending the extra cash on special treatment/finish etc. Or at least that's what I hope... so I'm all for supporting these at the moment. :)

Thanks for the info!