GB qty and prices:
1 click $168 x 40
Double lenti $63 x 48
Single lenti $60 x 48
Full Slip $58 x 48

IMG_0868.JPG IMG_0869.JPG IMG_0870.JPG IMG_0871.JPG
Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.03.22 PM.png

Last edited:
Just checked the tracking through Royal Mail and it arrived at my local PO yesterday (14th) so hopefully gets delivered tomorrow :)

Received mine yesterday & thanks for the Gb @cooey

Stunning release, the steelbook and the front lenti is incredible and very clear. The lenti and detail is clearer than kimchis version which I've been looking at side by side which is nice, the fish bowl looks real as in it looks rounded. Very cool effect

The back lenti isn't great, it's okay in the right light but where the right purple jellyfish is so close and blurry it takes the effect away quite a bit but if you catch it in the right light it looks cool

My steel is flawless too so that's a relief but there is something bugging me about the embossed title on the lenti. Anyone who has it can they check and let me know if there's is the same - at first I thought mine had been squashed in the middle (despite the weird foam they delivered this in) and the embossed finding dory title Looks really pushed in and it's bugging me, not sure if it's supposed to be like that or not. Will add photos below
@lgans316 - maybe you could check yours?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

All together

image.jpeg

And here is the pushed in title, again not sure of everyone's is like this but it's really bugging me considering it's supposed to be embossed - which it is but then the title on the slip has been pushed and curved inward.
- it's hard to get a proper photo but you can see what I mean, it's very noticeable in hand and you can feel the dip too
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Great pics, thank you for sharing @Flloydo
I noticed something similar in my Manta Lab "The Revenant" full slip. I guess it has something to do with the way they do the embossing/stamping.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Great pics, thank you for sharing @Flloydo
I noticed something similar in my Manta Lab "The Revenant" full slip. I guess it has something to do with the way they do the embossing/stamping.

Cheers

I actually thought it might be to make the bowl look more 3D but what you said crossed my mind too.

Because Hank's tentacle, title and bowl are embossed but the title being pushed in made me think it's to give the effect that the bowl is more 3D.

Dunno but I'm hoping some others with the double lenti can confirm of theirs is the same or not. Still very happy with it but will be annoying if I'm the only one lol

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Cheers

I actually thought it might be to make the bowl look more 3D but what you said crossed my mind too.

Because Hank's tentacle, title and bowl are embossed but the title being pushed in made me think it's to give the effect that the bowl is more 3D.

Dunno but I'm hoping some others with the double lenti can confirm of theirs is the same or not. Still very happy with it but will be annoying if I'm the only one lol

I just received my double lenticular Dory which is exactly what you described and I think that is the way it comes. But doesn't bother me at all. Beautiful package inside and out! A great choice ordered the edition.

• Thanks
I just received my double lenticular Dory which is exactly what you described and I think that is the way it comes. But doesn't bother me at all. Beautiful package inside and out! A great choice ordered the edition.

It was bugging me a little but no biggie now, like you say it's a stunner.

Also I think everyone's will be like this so its a weight of my ocd mind lol.
And it kinda makes the bowl stick out more which looks quite cool

I'm also happy my steel has no imperfections

Received mine yesterday & thanks for the Gb @cooey

Stunning release, the steelbook and the front lenti is incredible and very clear. The lenti and detail is clearer than kimchis version which I've been looking at side by side which is nice, the fish bowl looks real as in it looks rounded. Very cool effect

The back lenti isn't great, it's okay in the right light but where the right purple jellyfish is so close and blurry it takes the effect away quite a bit but if you catch it in the right light it looks cool

My steel is flawless too so that's a relief but there is something bugging me about the embossed title on the lenti. Anyone who has it can they check and let me know if there's is the same - at first I thought mine had been squashed in the middle (despite the weird foam they delivered this in) and the embossed finding dory title Looks really pushed in and it's bugging me, not sure if it's supposed to be like that or not. Will add photos below
@lgans316 - maybe you could check yours?

View attachment 312483

View attachment 312484

View attachment 312485

View attachment 312474

View attachment 312475

All together

View attachment 312478

And here is the pushed in title, again not sure of everyone's is like this but it's really bugging me considering it's supposed to be embossed - which it is but then the title on the slip has been pushed and curved inward.
- it's hard to get a proper photo but you can see what I mean, it's very noticeable in hand and you can feel the dip too
View attachment 312476

View attachment 312477

Awesome Share, 10/10

• Thanks
Got my copy of the single-sided lenticular slip today. First here it's next to the KimchiDVD lenticular slip:

full

I like the Blufans lenti even better than the Kimchi lenti. It's finer and thus looks sharper.

full

Lovin' the front...

... hatin' the back ;)
Seriously, it's flat and boring. What a waste.

full

Beautiful holder for the collector's card.

full

full

full

full

I absolutely love this edition, and the steelbook. The only let-down is the wasted back of the full slip.

Thank you so much for the GB @cooey

Cheers

More pictures of the steelbook:[spoiler

I think this is one of my favourite blufans steels at the moment(or at least up there with Romeo and Juliet, Lego movie and jungle book for me). It's nice and colourful (not washed out like zootopia and no metallic effects like age of ultron), embossing is great with a lovely thick gloss finish.

As much as I love kimchis package the lenti on these do seem much clearer

Got my double lenticular via GB. It's very nice. Though I do very much like image on the full slip. Maybe that would have been a better choice for the lenticular?

Would of been all over that if Hank's was a double lenti

• Thanks
Reactions: harry