[FOUND]Very High Want(Superman/Batman) Public Enemies w/Batman Figure (Best Buy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2010
This is not a Steelbook, but I am desperately looking for the Best Buy exclusive for Superman/Batman: Public Enemies in Blu-ray that came with a small batman figure. I would also settle for just obtaining the little batman figure. Any help is greatly appreciated.

51hxs-x5RmL._SS500_.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks a lot everyone. I checked a couple others myself this weekend with no luck :(. I knew this would be a tall task, but I guess one cannot give up hope.

You happen to have a sku# halamadrid? I can get my friend to find out if there are some near by me. I am going to Best Buy this afternoon and I will see if I can score one for you locally.

You happen to have a sku# halamadrid? I can get my friend to find out if there are some near by me. I am going to Best Buy this afternoon and I will see if I can score one for you locally.

Hey thanks a lot. They've even dropped this from their website :ohno:. In any event, the SKU for the blu-ray is 9460184. Also, the sku for the DVD edition (I'll take either at this point as I only need the figure) is 9460353.

I wish there was a way to search nationally. Well, thanks again :scat:.

Checked another BB today to no luck. Didnt check for dvd tho, will check that at my BB next time there. though it will be a while.

Thanks a lot. It feels good to know that there's a community out there keeping an eye for this. :clan:

I just got back from my local BB... alas, no Superman:pE w/ action figure on blu-ray or DVD :(

0 in store :(
0 in all surrounding stores :( :(
0 in warehouse :( :( :(

as mentioned in earlier post, the BR isn't in the system at all anymore... above are the results when searching for the DVD version

they did have the Superman:pE Apocalypse w/ action figure, but that's not the 1 you're looking for... they only have the original Superman:pE w/ slipcover & digital copy for $24.99, or without slipcover & digital copy for the same price :wtf: :dunno:

Thanks. It's getting tougher and tougher I guess. I have all of the other movies that have come out and their respective figures. I also have this movie with slip, but no batman figure :(. I do appreciate the help though.

Oh we're gonna find this sumbitch! :) Its been more fun hunting this down then the early days of hunting down Steels.

I checked my local store and had my friend check all of the stores in the Bay Area and no one has it on DVD or Blu-Ray. This isn't a good sign my friend :( I tried, good luck with your search.

I checked my local store and had my friend check all of the stores in the Bay Area and no one has it on DVD or Blu-Ray. This isn't a good sign my friend :( I tried, good luck with your search.

...hey, thanks a lot. I know it's looking grimm :( but I'm hoping to at least find a private seller.

P.S. Congrats on the World Series...hope you weren't out too late flipping cars :p

I'm gonna be heading to a best buy I don't usually go to since it's a bit farther from the house. I'll check there today and let you know.

Thanks a lot everyone. I actually have good news as I believe that I have found the DVD edition at least, which is good enough for me :scat:. I actually found it at the Best Buy Canada site and had a friend from Canada help me with the order. I believe the item is in hand now and I'm just waiting for shipment to me :oohyeah:. In any event, thanks a lot to everyone who went out of their way to help me with this. I truly appreciate it.

:thanks:

¡felicidades! que bueno que encontraste aunque sea DVD, lo busque tambien en 2 BB en la forntera y nada

Thanks a lot everyone. This was a tough one, but I guess all the good karma from the good folks here helped get me there :). I still don't have it in my hands, but it should get here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.