[FOUND]Very High Want(Superman/Batman) Public Enemies w/Batman Figure (Best Buy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2010
This is not a Steelbook, but I am desperately looking for the Best Buy exclusive for Superman/Batman: Public Enemies in Blu-ray that came with a small batman figure. I would also settle for just obtaining the little batman figure. Any help is greatly appreciated.

51hxs-x5RmL._SS500_.jpg

Last edited:
Ill check my BB next time I go.

Thanks a lot, although I will point out that this edition came out last year so it's going to be a tough find at most stores, unless you live in a pretty remote area. I guess my best hope is that someone has it and is willing to sell.

I saw one of those like 3 weeks ago at a brand new Best Buy that I visited. I'll see if I can stop by tomorrow.

Wow, that would be awesome. I would even take the DVD version at this point if that's the only way to get the batman figure. I've posted a bigger pic of the set for reference. Thanks a lot.

I saw one of those like 3 weeks ago at a brand new Best Buy that I visited. I'll see if I can stop by tomorrow.

He's not talking about the recent release of that red batman movie Horhay which comes with a figure too. Incase that is what you really saw.

ps. hala ... The best buy I go to is infact in a small town. They still have the wolverine busts sets on blu-ray. I'm able to go a week after release of steelbook preorders and stuff and there are still plenty in stock. So ironically there is a good chance of it being there.

He's not talking about the recent release of that red batman movie Horhay which comes with a figure too. Incase that is what you really saw.

ps. hala ... The best buy I go to is infact in a small town. They still have the wolverine busts sets on blu-ray. I'm able to go a week after release of steelbook preorders and stuff and there are still plenty in stock. So ironically there is a good chance of it being there.

Thanks Wreck. I'll take all the help I can get. I've been looking for this one for a while. I have all the other DC Comics releases from BB that came with a figure but this one :(. I have an order with BB online that has been sitting on backorder for over a month now and I don't think it'll ever actually ship, which is why I am reaching out to see if I can find this.

I know which one he is talking about. I know it's not the one with the red skull figurine.

Very High Want

I'll get things started since I originally posted my request in the Steelbook section. MODs can perhaps move the posts from there. I am still desperately looking for the Best Buy exclusive for Superman/Batman: Public Enemies in Blu-ray that came with a small batman figure. I would also settle for just obtaining the little batman figure. Any help is greatly appreciated.

51hxs-x5RmL._SS500_.jpg

Halamadrid-yes, it was your request that made me think it may be time to add this. You beat me to it-I was going to move your post. I'll delete your post in SB area to keep things neat. Good luck-I hope someone can help you!:)

DB

Thanks DB. I think it's a great idea also. There are some posts there as well in response to my request. Perhaps those could be moved here. I'm hoping Horhay or Wreck have some luck at their local BBs.

BTW - Will this also include PS3/Gaming collectibles as well?

I went to one earlier today and didn't have luck. They showed one in the system, but that could one that was stolen or something as they couldn't find it.

I am going to another BB later today.

Halamadrid-aside from my PM's the other day, I also checked the local BB near work yesterday, as I was there looking for something for another friend. Sadly no luck.

I went to one earlier today and didn't have luck. They showed one in the system, but that could one that was stolen or something as they couldn't find it.

I am going to another BB later today.

Halamadrid-aside from my PM's the other day, I also checked the local BB near work yesterday, as I was there looking for something for another friend. Sadly no luck.

Thanks, I really appreciate the help. I've been to several BBs around me with no luck as well :( ... I'll keep my fingers crossed though :)

They had the Apocalypse one and Justice League one, but not the Public Enemies one. Sorry :( They still had some PE in slip cover but not with figurine.

Thanks a lot everyone. I checked a couple others myself this weekend with no luck :(. I knew this would be a tall task, but I guess one cannot give up hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.