From Dusk Till Dawn (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: October 28,2013
Purchase link: From Dusk Till Dawn (Sold out!)
Price: 14.99 £
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

View attachment 37596
dusktd.jpg

dtd_steelbk_inner.jpg

Actual pics-thanks ricster!

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping for real scratches on the front cover.

well, in steelbook world you're more likely to get those real scratches when you really don't want them. ;)

nice pictures of the steelbook btw.! i was a bit skeptic, as there were huge differences between mockup pics and reality lately, but this one looks fantastic, just the way i wanted it to be.

looking forward to receive mine!

Got mine.. looks good when the light hits it but when It doesn't, it's a little dull.. overall though, I am pleased with it.
I'll be displaying the back :D

I hope this release doesn't give distributors the impression that tits are a good alternative to real artwork and real thought given to finish and quality.

Last edited:
I dunno I like this kind of full length pose on steelbooks. Yeah she happens to have some nice assests, but if you can take your eyes away from the prize for just a second.. for me the worn look and colour palette and finish suits the movie to a T. I like it for me reasons than one.. err or should I say 2 :thumbs:

well, in steelbook world you're more likely to get those real scratches when you really don't want them. ;)

Not if it's intended ;)
These would have been treatments which are not possible with an amaray (what a steelbook should ALWAYS have IMO).
I don't need alternative artwork on a "metal" case.

Last edited:
Salma's knockers should be embossed :cool:

We got BIG Titties, we got small Titties, we got dog titties, we got cat titties, we got horse titties, we even got chicken titties and now at HDN we got Steelbook Titties. At Hidefninja.com if we don't Fukkin got it, you don't Fukkin want it.

Last edited: