From Dusk Till Dawn (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: October 28,2013
Purchase link: From Dusk Till Dawn (Sold out!)
Price: 14.99 £
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

View attachment 37596
dusktd.jpg

dtd_steelbk_inner.jpg

Actual pics-thanks ricster!

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The inside art is really poor, both pictures are not very clear but the one on the left with George Clooney is blurred. It is a good thing that I am not too bothered about the inside but the front and back more than makes up for it.
Like The Princess Bride and Reservoir Dogs, the matte job is not great but of the three this one looks the best.
I really hope that they don't drop the ball with Jackie Brown as that has the potential to look really good.

Reactions: lolwut
Mine arrived safe and sound and thank god - no bloody border effect. Was getting a touch bored with the borders that were becoming ubiquitous to the Zavvi releases.
Will crack open and watch after WWZ - but glad to have this.
Might have to learn how to mod these steelies so I can fit in the Full Tilt Boogie disc from my DVD.

UK - From Dusk til Dawn
Matte finish with zero finish on the guns and spectacles on the back cover. Internal artwork is a damn disgrace. Left side is completely out of focus.

Attachments

• IMG_4197.jpg
    IMG_4197.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_4198.jpg
    IMG_4198.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4199.jpg
    IMG_4199.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4201.jpg
    IMG_4201.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4202.jpg
    IMG_4202.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4203.jpg
    IMG_4203.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:
Sitting here a bit jealous as it looks like mine was half inched in the post. Got the cardboard mailer but no steel. One end looks like it was opened and then put back. Had a spare on order in case of spine slashes so hope that turns up.

Contacted Zavvi. Awaiting reply. Love the pics though!

Sitting here a bit jealous as it looks like mine was half inched in the post. Got the cardboard mailer but no steel. One end looks like it was opened and then put back. Had a spare on order in case of spine slashes so hope that turns up.

Contacted Zavvi. Awaiting reply. Love the pics though!

Strangley, my box was wide open as well. I was panicing. Luckily there were two elastic bands around the 10 boxes that came today, so the steel stayed inside.

Well, I like this one, and I can't wait for it to arrive.

I really like that they went without title on front and back... just artwork.

@SaberTooth: clever pics, with the ninja screenshots in the bckgnd!