Kimchidvd.com
K-Steelbook

Genre: Animation
Directors: Chris Buck / Jennifer Lee
Actors: Kristen Bell / Idina Menzel / Jonathan Groff
Aspect Ratio & Format: 1080P High Definition 2.24::1
Language: English / Korean / Chinese / Portuguese / Thai
Sound Mix: 7.1 DTS-HD MA Audio/5.1 Dolby Digital
Subtitles: English / Korean / English For Hearing Impaired / Chinese 1, 2, 3 / Portuguese / Thai / Bahasa / Malay
Rating: all
Region Code: all
Run Time: 102 mins
Number of discs: 2

1394589380935311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in love with that 2D+OST slip. I just had to order it after seeing your beautiful picture Choi.

Korea makes slipcovers like a boss! :scat:

Thanks for the group picture Choi - I have pre-ordered all of them and just saw they are shipped

Wow, thanks for showing this edition! This was my first ever import buy without the help of my husband!

I am in love with that 2D+OST slip. I just had to order it after seeing your beautiful picture Choi.

Yeah I wasn't on planning on ordering this until I saw those pics. Can't wait to see it in hand.

Choi, I sure hope you're getting commission on all these sales! :p
Thanks for the pics...
:)

Thank You Choi, when I first went to order it was out of stock, then 4 days later it was back in stock. It will still come with the slipcover?

Also how long is shipping overseas with track and trace service using Korea Post?
Sorry to ask you these questions as it is hard to trace unless you translate.

with slipcover for sure.

small packet generally takes 15 to 30 days, K-packet usually takes 10 to 15 days.

EMS takes 3 to 5 business days.

it's depends on where you receive

sent from Galaxy S4

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja
with slipcover for sure.

small packet generally takes 15 to 30 days, K-packet usually takes 10 to 15 days.

EMS takes 3 to 5 business days.

it's depends on where you receive

sent from Galaxy S4

Thank You Choi, I live in the UK and I'm so eager to see what this slipcover looks like in hand. From your pictures it looks very blue and metallic. Is there any other textures to it? Is there a shine to the star she is holding..It looks like it glimmers.

I have to say it is the most beautiful Frozen slip I've seen around the world, correct me If I'm wrong.