Full Metal Jacket (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #06) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: December 2018
Purchase link: CineMuseum (November 24, 2018 14:30 Italy TIme)
Price: €44.90
GB: Hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run of 250 copies + 50 Empty Full Slips

Slip Lenti Versione 2.jpg46470042_1413629325434561_6955115227046215680_o.jpg
Prova 1 FMJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my empty lenti full slip over the weekend. First order at Cine-Museum, first time I see the slips personally. I must say I'm impressed: quality feeling in hand, excellent construction, very good lentis (I got The Thing and Isle of Dogs as well, both empty). The treatment of the backsides is beautiful on all the slips (but especially on IoD, which is plain fantastic). Hopefully one day @duckandrun / Cine-Museum will do a regular Full Slip with this kind of treatment, too. Anyway, here're a few pics of the slip.

fmj_1.jpgfmj_2.jpg

I "mixed & matched" it with the UK steelbook; pics can be found here.

There's only one thing to quibble about:
fmj_3.jpg

My copy has quite a few of these vertical "streaks" in the lenti. Maybe just bad luck, maybe it looks worse in a dark lenti than in a more colorful one, idk. "Where there is light, there must be (a bit of) shadow", I reckon. ;)

^^ I received two editions today from CM.;
- x1 FMJ (with Steel), and
- x1 IT (with Steel).
My FMJ is blemish free but my IT has a couple of streaks (mentioned in post above). Haven't unwrapped it yet though, so perhaps I'll be lucky and it's just the cellophane marred.

Still no movement on my order. According to Ascendia it hasn't even been picked up yet though order was created on 13th February.

Received my order a few days ago.
Even though delivery time took a long time, i don’t really care and i will just say “Wow”. This release is freaking stunning. Lenti is of a very high quality. And then : Back art, it’s awesome, all those little embossed helicopters:) this release is also special for me because of that Tomer’s art, I remember when i first saw the post on Facebook ,many years ago, of this “Alternative Poster” to FMJ, i really liked it and that’s how i discovered Tomer’s art and subsequently a world of Mondo for myself.
Thanks Cinemuseum @duckandrun for bringing this special release to life.

Was really thinking about getting this coz I love the film so much, but then I saw the piece of turd steelbook inside again and I just couldn´t do it, nope. :coffee:

I believe the 'card' showing Joker's uniform, in underwear and the hooker is the "special gift".
A bit lame :( but wasn't the reason for my purchase...

I get that part, but where is it located? I have opened mine and don't see it. Was it separate from the Steelbook/slip, or was it inside the slip?

Are you sure? They said it will be cma 06
Watching his live video not the best ways for upcoming releases as translation can get all messed up

Carlo will post info on upcoming releases on Facebook in Italian and English as in actual release info posts