snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Full Metal Jacket
Price: £14.99 Live
Notes: Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook with Matt Finish and Embossed Image and Title Treatment. This product is limited to 4000 copies.

10869386-1383319627-867614.jpg

10869386-1383319627-867618.jpg

10869386-1383319627-867605.jpg

10869386-1383319627-867623.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How good is the metal and the print/lack?

Wreck wrote this in his thread:

"They use thinner gauge metal now almost primarily. Kind of like most things, try to figure out a way to make it cheaper. I'm sure if no competitors were around they could have kept the heavier gauge metal ... I've not inquired whether or not it was even still possible to order a steelbook in the heavier/thicker gauge like we used to see in all the old steels. (tho probably is if studio requests) However the last I saw was the TDK/BB France. Its very noticeable when comparing Embossed/Debossed steels of Old vs. New."

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/24073/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: severo
How big is the embossed helmet in cm?

And have the backartwork the same low resolution like Shining, or its better like Clockwork Orange or Gremlins?

What you mean?

@Sigill, thanks for the answer. I do not understand why they make such a crap with the backartworks. :-(
Have you this steelbook in hands for comparisons?

On the fotos, the backartwork looks more like Clockwork Orange.

What you mean?

@Sigill, thanks for the answer. I do not understand why they make such a crap with the backartworks. :-(

I am only going off Ricsters photos where it has the washed out effect just like The Shining. I have the Shining and the back finish looks really bad on that one.

What you mean?

Lol, nothing really bud, just a slightly dirty joke in reference to your first question.

Reactions: severo