Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Release date: 23rd Feb 2015
Price: £14.99 (in store only)
Notes:

1.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also picked this up today, it looks really nice IMO.

I can understand the love/hate people have for this version but whichever cover it was - there would be many who would wish for the opposite.

Just grabbed my copy from the guildford store. One small issue was the only sealed copies they had were in the windows display which took the girl at the till several minutes to get to and involved moving several display stands... someone was clearly thinking there!!!

• Informative
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: eps999 and harry
I actually really like this open its very nice does anyone else have a steel book number on the bottom I've never seen them before there

I've been noticing this occurrence with Sony Steelbooks, Django Unchained 1st print was the first notable one for me.

Mine has a small scratch on the back under the j-card. Was going to live with it but it's bugging me too much so will try swapping it for another. No doubt I'll get some strange looks from the staff :rolleyes:

Reactions: eps999
Have people noticed how many of these have been in stock? I can't get to my local (trafford centre) til thursday, just hoping they don't sell out! planet of the apes and days of future past are still piled up on the shelves so i'm hoping there's as many of these.