Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Release date: 23rd Feb 2015
Price: £14.99 (in store only)
Notes:

1.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you can get one. There were about 30 in my local hmv yesterday. Great movie. Apes and x men were pretty much released with the same artwork. At least the HMV one is different.

What's that second ariel looking thing on the back?

It could be a second aerial - some shermans had multiple aerials especially command tanks - but it could be a tie wire to stop the aerial flapping about too much.
There were literally hundreds of sherman versions operated by various armies plus alterations by crews and/or units in the field or it could be just something done for the film.

Have people noticed how many of these have been in stock? I can't get to my local (trafford centre) til thursday, just hoping they don't sell out! planet of the apes and days of future past are still piled up on the shelves so i'm hoping there's as many of these.

Keep the GB in mind if you can't get one :)

The HMV one is ok but we prefer the Brad cover, don't know what we should do, can get someone to get this from HMV for only £14.99 or have to pay more to ship the either from France or US, what should we do people?

When I bought my copies on Monday morning I was talking to ones of the lads in HMV and he said they only got 30 copies.

A lovely steelbook and price friendly too :) I had business in Cardiff, so popped into HMV. They tried to charge me 5p for a carrier bag.. what is this nonsense! :hilarious:

Reactions: vurt
I've finally tracked one down in Trafford after finding empty shelves at Manchester arndale. I'm guessing this is a fairly low print run.

I was hoping to get a couple of copies for another Ninja in Germany but they was only allowing 2 copies per person so I had to let my friend down.